San Diego County RP | vMenu Based | Realistic Roleplay | Hiring Dep. Heads and Staff

Welcome! San Diego County was founded on July 29, 2023. As of August 1st, we are actively recruiting for many positions including Developers, Recruiters, LEO, FD, Civilians, and staff At SDCRP we stand by our motto which is “The noblest motive is the public good”. You’re probably asking, how do we do this? Well, every month we release a newsletter featuring major updates, promotions/demotions, people removed (if any), and other important information that the community should be aware of. We strive to be completely transparent with our community which is what makes our community as great as we say it is.

What does SDCRP offer to you: Well at San Diego County Roleplay, our second goal is realism and professionalism. We are a Public Server that utilizes a Discord Whitelist so we can keep track of the amazing members of our Community that play daily. Our server is based out of San Diego California. All of the Uniforms, Vehicles, Liveries, and Map Enhancements you see are to emulate a Westside Vibe that makes the Community so enjoyable to play on. Well if so far you’re intrigued, you probably asking what departments we offer:

Departments we offer:
San Diego Police Department
San Diego County Sheriff’s Department
San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
San Diego Harbor Police

Departments to release later on:
San Diego County Fire Protection District
UC San Diego Police Department
Chula Vista Police Department
Chula Vista Fire Department
El Cajon Police Department
El Cajon Fire Department
La Mesa Police Department
National City Police Department
Oceanside Police Department
Oceanside Fire Department
Riverside County Sheriff’s Department
Riverside County Fire Department
California Highway Patrol

Invite → San Diego County Roleplay

BUMPING POST! COME JOIN US Discord

• DO NOT USE THIS DISCORD LINK, THE SERVER IS INVALID
1 Like

bump still looking!

1 Like

Bump!

are you still looking if so hmu on discord TylerIG#0739

Hmu on discord provided discord name and server link are invalid overdose#8047

bump! still looking

BUMP! STILL LOOKING!

Please feel free to contact me at my discord: 1heart.

*please remember to put in the dot when adding my disc.

BUMP! Looking for dep heads and more!