San Andreas State RP (SASRP)

Welcome to San Andreas State RP, let me begin with introducing myself. My name is Jose i am the community representative of San Andreas State Rp (SASRP) im here to tell you about our server and where you can find/join our discord and server.

OUR SERVER
San Andreas State is a serious roleplay server we have active staff, over 40+ custom civilian vehicles, 15+ Law Enforcement vehicles, and most important of all (in my opinon) we have an friendly community that’s filled with amazing talented people. We have a working ELS system and a Custom CAD/MDT.

Know who your talking to, Staff,Civilians,and Cops in our discord will have a tag showing their position in the server. ex: Owner/LSPD Probationary/BCSO Officer/Civilian Director/Head of staff ect.

Just like most serious rp servers we do have some requirements, for LEO’s minimum age is 14, and must be active (each department has different requirements), and must have a mic. Civilians should be able to stay in character for an extended amount of time, rdming,grieving,or ignoring priority cool-down can result in kick or ban if kicked multiple times.

To join our server as a white-listed civilian or a cop you can submit an application to our civilian directors, LSPD,BCSO,SAST,or SAFD Departments which can be found in our discord under the recruiting tab.

If you have any questions that were not answered here or on our discord feel free to pm me in discord: Hotrod_Musher#4014

DISCORD

SERVER
66.175.238.50:30120

OUR WEBSITE

1 Like

It’s a great server, I am a BCSO deputy and I love the staff and community, I’ve been playing for a few weeks as a BCSO deputy and I can say it is a lot of fun sometimes, I’ve grown close with my fellow officers and even some civilians too!! I love this server and I highly recommend it to anyone who is into serious RP!!

far as i can tell you discord inv link is broke Oops! It seems this Discord server is not setup correctly.

Server Admin: Please make sure you have the Discord Me bot configured correctly. See details by editing your server in the dashboard.from discord.me via the discord link on your website