San Andreas Law and Order Roleplay

SASFULL
SALO RP Group was founded on 1/7/2023, and is in search of members that are looking for a low pressure, VMenu based server. We are using as little possible scripts to make it to where people are able to play without the lag but still use well made scripts from popular designers. We currently have plenty of spots for something for everyone to enjoy including but not limited to: BCSO, SASP, Businesses, Gangs, MCs, Law workers, and soon to have a dispatch department. We Welcome anybody to come and check us out. SALO was founded on a belief that the server should be based around having a good time and not having to worry about excessive setup. While we utilize a good bit of scripts, we tend to keep things minimal so that the priority is for people to play. If you have any questions, you can ask them here, or hop in the discord to talk to any bit of our staff. We would love to see you come grow with us. A kind thank you for your time from the SALO staff team.

1 Like

Hey! I dmed you.

I am trying to currently trying to get a community going, if you are interested please add me on discord. J.Eagle#2319

are you still looking for department head? if so what department?

Bumping.

bump.

Bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Hey, what is your discord?

I can send it later as im at work right now, but are you a server owner?

Yes I am.

Do you have a post for it here? Id love to take a look.

Yes, it should be the second topic. It is very brief, so I can explain more if you’d like.