San Andreas Fire/EMS Roleplay | Scripthook Trainers | NO vRP/ESX | Join the Discord

Hello. This is a small community dedicated to Fire/EMS RP. We do not have a police department on this server. We allow for every player to pick their own vehicle as a Personal car. All cars must be unique to each player. All our department vehicles have high quality skins. Most department models are by Medic4523 on LSPDFR. All vehicles are ELS with custom sirens available in our discord for download.

Features:

• ELS
  • 4K Skins
  • Fire/EMS/Civs only
  • Custom Personal Cars
  • Custom Dispatch System
  • Zello Dispatching/Paging
  • Mumble for Radio Comms

Requirements:

• Must be in either Eastern, Atlantic, or Central Timezones
    (All server events occur in Eastern Time)
  • Must have a Microphone & speak English.
  • Must be mature and listen to superiors.

Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/seXliLY8ffCTInHi2
Discord: https://discord.gg/pzECmNp

Basic Server Rules (Full rules in Discord):

1. Do not spawn another persons vehicle. This can be identified by the persons name and the works personal or pov being in the spawn name. This is a kickable/tempbannable offence
  2. Do not drive the police cars they are for ‘show’. This is a get yelled at/kickable offence
  3. If someone with a higher rank arrives on scene and announces they are taking command they have taken command and you must listen to what they tell you to do
  4. Don’t try to be an ‘admin’ the only people who will be enforcing these rules directly are the chiefs! You may inform them that they are breaking the rules and report the violation to an admin but you may not discipline them for it.
    4b. If you are an officer you are allowed to discipline Fire Fighters in your department, however you must go to your supervisor if you are having a problem with another officer (even if they are below you)
  5. Follow the rules located in the two documents above as well.
  6. There is no police force (Besides the Server Admins). Do not use the police cars unless permission is given by either C79 or C85 or no RP is taking place.

*PLEASE JOIN THE DISCORD I DO NOT CHECK MY FORUM DM’S OFTEN FOR APPLICANTS!

*PLEASE DO NOT JOIN OUR SERVER AND COMPLAIN THAT WE USE CLIENT MODS AND NOT vRP/ESX MODS. WE AS A COMMUNITY PREFER TO USE PLUGINS RATHER THAN SERVER SCRIPTS AND WILL NOT CHANGE BECAUSE OF SOMEONES PERSONAL OPINION

Am very interested . Am a LT on,a heavy rescue. Am a nationally certified instructor. A member of state and fed USAR teams. I would love to see your resources . Haven’t found anything that is good yet.

Server is open for applications just fill out the form and Join the Discord. FireRP happens almost nightly.

Open Positions:

• All EMS Positions (except for Chief)
    Need some more people before we can fully open the EMS Co. It is separate from all Fire Departments
  • Blaine County Fire Fighters
  • Paleto Bay Fire Fighters (some Officers but not many)
  • Los Santos Fire Department (Not opened yet but opening soon)

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE THE GAME TO JOIN (No Just Dispatching)
Dispatch is not a department. I currently run dispatch with separate accounts to ‘simulate’ different frequencies with fire tones.

Idk well I joined the discord and I was in there for 2 hours and got kicked for no reason. Why was I kicked and the invite is now invalid. Did I get banned by any chance?

Your application was denied for Timezone. The Application team said they sent you a Direct Message.

i cant join the discord

Strange Heres a New Invite Link: https://discord.gg/pzECmNp

Applications are now reopened and all fire stations are fully operational!

3/29: Officer Positions are open, awarded to people who do good RP.

Please note: We only accept/keep active personnel please do not join and be inactive. ALSO we do not use vRP or ESX you must have a client trainer installed. In our discord we have members who will help out anyone who doesn’t know to how install/use plugins

4/14:

City Department has closed. EMS has been revamped to allow for dual enrollment alongside the Fire Department. Blaine County and Paleto Fire are both open accepting for officer and firefighter positions.