San Andreas' Bravest | Seeking Head Adminstration Staff & Three Department Heads

Good evening everyone. My name is Andrew. Since April 18, 2023, and still effective. I have closed all applications for the San Andreas’ Bravest roleplay community. This of course being only until the server has gone into BETA. Therefore, the only people I will be accepting into the community right now are the following:

Deputy Director - Only available to one person
Assistant Deputy Director - Only available to one person.

• SAHP Commissioner (Only available to one person). Also comes with your own Department discord server. All setup and ready to go.
  • Dispatch Director (Only available to one person). Also comes with your own Department discord server. All setup and ready to go.
  • SAFR Fire Chief (Only available to one person). Also comes with your own Department discord server. All setup and ready to go.

Everyone is a Civilian by default once they have been accepted from their Interview. What does this mean? This means even though you apply to the San Andreas Highway Patrol, you will have to complete your Tier 1 Civilian Training before you can complete your Highway Patrol training. This is to add more realism to the community and to better enhance the roleplay in the community.

You may be asking yourself; How does Civ Chain of Command work? That’s an easy explanation. Say you apply for the San Andreas Highway Patrol, your civilian CoC will work the same way it would in the Highway Patrol. Therefore, you would go to your Corporal, who by that time should be a Tier 3 Civilian or maybe even a Tier 4. That being said. If any of the above positions peak your interest here’s how to apply.

How to apply:

1. Write a letter of interest for the desired position.
  2. Write at least two (2) paragraphs minimum as to why you believe you’d be a good fit for the position.
  3. Must have at least six months to one year of FiveM roleplay.
  4. Send the information directly to NightHawk1#9250 on Discord.

You will then receive a response in one to three business days (NOT INCLUDING SUNDAYS) on whether or not you’ve been accepted for an Advanced Interview. Thank you, and good luck.

The position of Commissioner for the San Andreas Highway Patrol has been filled, and is no longer available at this time. Only four more positions left. Act fast before time runs out.