[SALE] Aquiver - Grid Inventory (EFT, DayZ inspired)

About

For more information please read our documentation.
We have every export function described one-by-one.

Features

• Fast frontend reactions (while dragging)
  • Action / Shortkey slots (1-5)
  • Note / Rename items for easier inventory management
  • Drop grid system
    • Each item can have different models
  • Stash system (temporary / permanent)
    • Temporary is not saving the inventory contents into the SQL
  • External inventories (Trunk, Glovebox, Faction/Group safes, and many others.)
  • Separate clothing system
  • Advanced item registering system
  • Customizable settings
  • Item metadatas (like durability, etc.)
  • Frisking target inventories
  • Openable bags
    • You can register the clothing items also as bags (openable), but it will be more performance eater like that.
  • Search menu
  • … others, weapon system / player armour handling…

Links

Code is accessible There is an open-source & escrow version also.
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 5000+
Requirements Described in the documentation
Support Yes
10 Likes

Backpack system?
Weapons on back system?
this is dope, and clean. Def will be watching for updates.

Whats the separate clothing system? clothing as items?

2 Likes

Weapons will not be on the back of your character, when you equip the weapon it will be in your hand and ready for shoot, boom boom. (if you have the ammo equipped also which is compatible with the weapon)

Clothings are items, yeap. (shoes, and others.) And if you want you can also create a small “inventory” for clothings like pants have 2x2 grid. (like a pocket. :smiley: )

1 Like

curious, can weapons on back be a thing that would work, if the item is in your inventory?

Do backpacks add the clothing prop to your back?

Yeah, backpacks are visible on your back.
The drawable & texture id can be set under the item meta data.

2 Likes

Been waiting for something like this for AWHILE. Wondering if you’d be willing to help me configure it for a price.

Great work, looks phenomenal.

1 Like

Looking good, keep it up.

1 Like

Hello can you tell me how the clothing system works? Does the work clothes come off when you open inventory? for example the police I dressed in work clothes open inventory and it came off or stayed on me?

1 Like

If you have applied the clothes with a different resource and system, just plainly with the SetPedComponentDrawable (or whats the function named) then it wont be showed in the inventory.

The inventory only shows the weared items, which had interact with the inventory, because we are basically storing the item data under the weared.

I may have worded it wrong, let me know if it’s not clear. ^^

I don’t quite understand what you’re talking about) I use standard clothes that in esx as inventory will work with clothes that are at work will they fly off

If the clothes are items then it will show up in the inventory yeah.
But most of the duty systems or how to call them, just apply the clothes via functions like SetPedComponentDrawable.
I can gift you the inventory for testing purpose if you need.

yes, if possible, if everything suits us, we will get it

1 Like

Only issue I’m having right now is getting images to show up in the inventory on items we have added. We are able to get them in the inventory and everything, but their image doesn’t show even though it is in html/items folder

1 Like

You have to recompile the NUI, since we are using Vue for the frontend framework.

1.1 fix

• Throwable weapons fixed (grenade and others)
    • Throwable weapons can not be stackable.
  • Settings updates
    • Reset to default, Reset LocalStorage, Shortkey size adjustment
  • Static image handling
    • Adding new items, will not require to recompile the entire NUI, just place the image into: html/items/ folder.
  • Config.DISABLE_CLOTHES
    • Disabling the clothes system, allowing you to use your resource to handle it. (like skinchanger and others.)
  • playerDropped
    • After playerquit there was an issue, and player inventory was duplicated after reconnect.

Is this working with QBCore?

You have to modify the functions in the aquiver-lib, but i am working on it.
But its an inventory, its the core of the server, you will probably have to touch the code, there is just no way that everything should work automatically vice-versa.

2.0 update

• aquiver-lib is now a dependency (we handle the objects, player connect and other things through this)
  • Attachment on weapons
  • New tooltip info panel (similar to inventory v4 version)
  • Slot changes (shortkeys, wearable items)
    → Primary & Secondary Weapon, Ammo slots was removed. (There was no point having them in different slots if players did not wanted to equip the weapon instantly.)
    → The entire slot system was rewritten
    → You do not have to equip ammo anymore on your character, it will consume up from the from your inventory.
  • Some unused export functions were removed.
  • Now you can equip throwable (grenade, etc.) and misc weapons (petrolcan, etc.)
    → Throwable & Misc weapons will consume its quality as “ammo”
  • Dragging start process now has a small threshold, it will not instantly grab the item if you click it with left click
  • Drop item fixes, when it was dragged from the inventory to the drop grid the item was not created.
  • … Many changes

WARNINIG
This update was not a refactor, many things changed, if you have no problems with the current version, please decide that you want to update or not!

I install Aquiver Lib and dont work :confused:
Can i have some help or have the v1.0 without the lib ?

How install aquiver-lib ?
When i start the .bat i gave this:

What i just need to do for working ?

And i have this: