RX 6750XT FiveM Issue

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

**GTA V version:**Latest
**Up to date:**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy:**Legit
**Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:**Steam
**Windows version:**10
**Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?**no
**System specifications:**Ryzen 7 5700G, 32GB 3200mhz ram, Asus crosshair VII, RX 6750 XT, 750w Gold asus psu
**CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):**N/A
**logs/CitizenFX_log files:**N/A
**.dmp files/report IDs:**N/A

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
**Filepath to FiveM folder:**C:\Users\Reapi\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot:
**Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?**Windows Defender
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**no

Important parts

**What is the issue you’re having?**My GPU is not being used the way I think it should be, my utilization bounces from 2% to the highest being 80% only for a second. Any other time my utilization is 30% to 50% My frame rate is all over the place and it doesn’t matter weather I have the graphics at max or the lowest. The lowest graphics setting only gives me 30 more FPS from the 30 to 40 FPS I already get. My GPU voltage also drops from 1200 to the 900 area where in other games it stays at 1200, the GPU power is also lower than all my other games which is anywhere from 182 to 200w. In FiveM I only get the lower 100w to 70w. I have a friend that has pretty much the same pc set up I have and he runs the game on max with NVE and Reshade and gets a hard 70 to 90 FPS and the only difference between our system for the most part is he has the RX 6700XT where I have the RX 6750XT. He runs completely fine and I am struggling to keep frames at a decent area. I can play GTA 5 at well over 100 FPS so I am confused on why I am struggling so much with FiveM.

**What are you trying to do?**I trying to get a stable frame rate to where I can play with NVE and Reshade and still have a decent frame rate to stream the game.

**What have you tried already to fix the issue?**Getting rid of the settings.xml in GTA5 files, cleared cache, optimized game settings and windows settings, GPU driver is the latest and only driver install for said GPU.

Error screenshot (if any):

**What did you do to get this issue?**Started with the GPU I had installed before the RX 6750XT and I used DDU and then installed the RX 6750XT and now it just doesn’t perform correctly.

**What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!**I am having the issue on a new server called Dovekie Roleplay

Additional comments

I know the server I am playing on is not optimized but I have friends with pc set ups like mine or lower then mine and they are running fine at high or max settings with NVE and Reshade.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Uninstalled GTA 5 and FiveM and then reinstalled them, loaded up FiveM and it ran like it should. Went to bed and when I got up to hop on FiveM it was removed from my PC, so I reinstalled again and now it is back to running like crap.