Running more Societies in one job script

Alright I just had a question and not sure if this is something that can be done. Right now in my server I have 7 different esx_mechanicjob scripts so ites esx_mechanicjoba, b, ectt… That way I can have more then one mechanic shop up and running with separate societies. That way each can shop has its owns boss with boss actions and their own money pot for their business. Had to make a garage script for each one as well. Is there a way I can do it in just one script and be able to cut down running dupe ones to say on resources. Thank you for your time.

It’s kind of a major operation to take 1 script and make it universal.
If you’re lucky, then all that has to be done is replicating a situation in multiple places, but that won’t include location specific hierarchy etc - mechanics from 1 store will be able to do commands at another and so on.

I’d say take the most simple mechanic script you have and try to modify it down to the most basics of functions, so that (hopefully) you can just run it’s create function lots of times at different coordinates. :call_me_hand: