RPX Framework

RPX Framework
RolePlay eXtension for RedM

GitHub
txAdmin Recipe
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RPX-RedM/txAdminRecipe/main/recipe.yaml

The vision for RPX Framework is to provide those making RedM servers with a new level of ease and flexibility when it comes to creating custom gameplay experiences. It has been designed to act as a more solid, simple, and purpose driven base of code.

The Lua code behind RPX Framework has been written with performance and good coding practices in mind. Modern Cfx practices are in use in as many places as possible - including the use of state bags for client character data, state bag change handlers for all client displays/HUD, and the latest client and server natives for as many features as possible.

The framework core has been designed and packaged to include as much baseline functionality as possible - it includes a ready-to-use IPL list for your RedM server, a handcrafted door lock list, population density controller, rich presence system, a plethora of admin commands, and much more.

What we have to offer?

• Fully 3rd Eye integrated on RedM
  • A fully configurable, modular core with easy to understand code.
  • Easily accessible and simple API to make creating custom experiences a breeze.
  • Easy 15 Minute Setup with a txAdmin recipe.
  • Lots of configurable base resources and functionality so you can spend more time making your server unique.
  • Leans on the proven Overextended library and inventory from FiveM converted to RedM and set up to work with RPX.
  • Framework wrappers, which aim to provide an interface for existing RedM scripts written for other frameworks by providing their APIs. This means that, in some cases, resources written for RedEM:RP, QBR-Core and VORP will work for RPX with no changes. (We recommend converting your stuff, though!)
  • Truly Open Source, if you want to work on and improve RPX, feel free to make a pull request.
  • Robust documentation that is always being extended
  • Under Active Development, RPX is being updated often.
2 Likes

Optimized?

“Optimized” is a bit subjective, but yes, I have put a lot of work into making this framework as optimized and performant as possible.

This is actually a crazy framework. Seriously, nice job. I wondered where you went and apparently this was where.

1 Like

Database ?

Hey, did you find out how to?

I had an error when installing though txAdmin on installing polyzone?

Just popping by to help out anyone curious about this framework and what others think of it.

So far, it has been my favorite individual framework that comes with most essential features ready to go.

Character select, creation, banking, stores, inventory, “third eye”, radial menu, lots of config options, a couple of small jobs such as gold panning, “sheriff” and doctor jobs, etc.
It’s really conveniently packaged to make spin-up easy.
Many other frameworks - like redem/redemrp - usually involve pulling things together on your own a bit - this is much better!

If you’ve dabbled in any other frameworks at all, you will feel alright here - it’s pretty much a hodgepodge of a lot of peoples favorite resources that Sinatra has massaged to work a bit better together and made some sorely needed optimization updates to.

There are some issues - lots of excess unused code, which isn’t Sinatras fault but the original authors - and some bits in the resources are scattered and require chasing (nothing a search can’t fix). But this is genuinely my favorite framework so far. I am a QBCore contributor for GTA but I think I am gonna be here for RPX’s prebuilt framework on RDR!

1 Like

So I just added this frame work last night but a few things I’m not sure of yet will all other framework scripts work with this? And also what is the process of making people admin with in the server. I got the tx side of it but not understanding how to make them admins with in the server

think about /tx then select players then you have the option to give them admin from within that in game tx menu