Rp-radio keybind settings

Hello so I’m a bit stuck and if someone could help it would be great. I am using a radio script rp-radio and the bind to talk is set to caps lock. However I would like to make it so people can chose there own keybind for the radio inside of GTAV keybind setting if that makes sense. Would anyone know how to do it?

I linked an image which shows what I mean by keybind settings

1 Like

Script Key Bindings are located inside the scripts not in the settings. In the settings they can remap keys incase they don’t like a key you specify or if they don’t have the key.

In rp-radio, if you look at line 33 in config.lua:

Key = 137, -- Caps Lock

You can change the broadcast key to whatever you want your users to use.

Use this to find the index associated to the key.

3 Likes

Yes but how do I make is so they chose their own in GTAV keybind settings. I have seen it be done before but I don’t know how to do it

You don’t manually enable that, it’s always enabled for clients if they want to change it. They key they need to change in their key binds is the key you set for them which can be anything from the link I provided above.

yea but i have heard you can use RegisterKeyMapping to make it so in 1 server everyone can have there own unique bind. Using RegisterKeyMapping it adds it into GTAV settings>Keybinds>fiveM. However im not sure how to properly add RegisterKeyMapping to the script

We are wanting to do this too like other servers

You have a defautl set key but can create one to whatever you want. its pretty cooler then one perm set key any help would be great

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.