Rolling Hills RP🌴 18+ | Serious Roleplay | Free Whitelist📃 | Active Staff | Player Owned Businesses | Hiring PD/EMS🚨

Attention all FiveM Gamers! Searching for a new home where serious RP is the top priority?

Look no further! Join us at Rolling Hills RP, the ultimate fully-customized LA-styled Roleplay Server.

We are a dedicated community focused on enhancing, building, and advancing the quality of fair and fun Roleplay. Even if you’re new to RP, this is the perfect place to kickstart your character’s career with a story and dream of your choice. Help us continue to make RP great again with our active community, promising excellent RP experiences, and a well-structured staff team catering to all the new residents of Rolling Hills.

Join the real Rolling Hills LA! Here’s what we have in store for you:

• Free Whitelist
  • Active Staff Support
  • Serious RP Enforcement
  • Optimized Vehicles
  • Faction Opportunities (Open Ticket for More Info)
  • Fully Customized and Optimized LA Themed Map, Custom Hoods, MLOS
  • E-GIRL Friendly Community
  • Content Creator Friendly
  • Seeking Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
  • Trucking Job
  • Several Non-Whitelisted Jobs Ready!
  • Law Enforcement (All Departments Now Hiring)
  • Emergency Services FIRE/EMS (Now Hiring)
  • Multiple Mechanic Shops, Clubs, and Other Player-Owned Businesses

Come get whitelisted today and start your RP journey with us at Rolling Hills RP!

4 Likes

connect 23.26.136.18

7 Likes

awesome server , makes me wanna play 24/7 🫶🏼🔥

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

I ain’t going lie this sever be having me locked in W RP and great contents for my eyes

7 Likes

Dope Server 10/10 :fire::raised_hands:t5:

6 Likes

W server ! W staff ! W community overall ! :fire:

5 Likes

Recommend server :bangbang: Staff does a excellent job.

5 Likes

Great Server!! and the staff is so helpful🫶🏾

4 Likes

New 2 Dis Server Definitely Recommend :pushpin:

3 Likes

Fire server!!

3 Likes

I freakin love this server it mad me fall in love with rp again. Staff is fuckin awesome. They actually engage with the community and are fair. My eyes are always on when I’m in the city. W RP #home

4 Likes

One of the best servers because STONE COLD SAID SO!

4 Likes

Out of the many servers Ive been in, trying to find a home server, this one has so much. If your looking for something realistic with plenty to o this i definitely the place!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

Thank you! Your feedback is much appreciated.

The community is highly insane! I recommend!

1 Like

Thank you Skyler, we are happy to have you in our community!

Hey slim! Thank you for sharing the feedback and we are happy that your back in the RP community.

lmao cheers m8 - i posted this after y’all kicked me out so idk why you saying this :rofl: