Roleplay Server | Randomban | Unban plz | Modder Attack |

So yesterday I gambled at about 2 clock at night / early FiveM and we were on a Roleplay server [GER] [German Life Roleplay] with my 2nd Account and on the server was a modder who has 2 people Hartz 4 money set to 1 million and I was one of the persons. For this I have previously gambled on another server called [GER] [RuhrlifeRP] There was a modder attacked 3x on it and blew us up and teleported us around. at 2 o’clock I went to sleep at night / early to sleep. In the early afternoon I wanted to start FiveM again and join a server. It said that I was 13 days globally ban (cheating) but I did not cheat anything, did not I do that?.

GTA V version: 1.0.1604.1
14.06.2019 ~ 04:31:57
Legit or Pirate copy? : Legit?
Social Club
Windows version: Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications : No
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing
What server did you get this issue on? All servers
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (66.5 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs ?

please help

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You don’t get globally banned if other people give you money, you must have used either cheats or something injected into your fivem or someone else used your account

Unfortunately we on the forums can’t assist with your ban so you should wait it out

1 Like