⛰️Rocky Mountain Roleplay® | Serious & Realistic Roleplay | 15+ | Daily Patrols | EUP | Custom Assets | Join Today!

output-onlinejpgtools

Welcome To Rocky Mountain Roleplay™

:pushpin: Basic Information
RMRP Website - https://rockymountainroleplay.weebly.com/
RMRP Public Relations Discord - Discord

RMRP Gallery (Click Me)

:pushpin: What is Rocky Mountain Roleplay:
The Rocky Mountain Roleplay Community has our unique approach to realism and professionalism along with a family orientated style of role play is what molded this community into what it is today. Having a place where people get together is one thing, but having a community that is built off of the love of gaming and the willingness to better yourself and the people around you is what makes Rocky Mountain Roleplay an outstanding community to be apart of.We pride ourselves knowing that we can provide entertainment for the amazing number of spectators and fans that we have.

:pushpin: What Does Rocky Mountain Roleplay Offer ?
The Rocky Mountain Roleplay community looks to offer all of our members a Roleplay experience that they’ve never had before. We are a very structured community that aims to create an immersive and rewarding environment for dedicated individuals looking to help us become something better and better. We want to show people an enjoyable experience while allowing for a seamless display of realistic Civilian and Law Enforcement roleplay to come alive.

:pushpin: Departments

Los Santos Police Department (Click Me)

San Andreas Highway Patrol (Click Me)

Blaine County Sheriff's Office (Click Me)

San Andreas Fire Department (Click Me)

Communications Department (Click Me)

Civilian Operations (Click Me)

:pushpin: What Features Can You Expect

• Main Server
  • Training Server
  • Custom TeamSpeak3
  • Custom CAD/MDT
  • Trained Staff
  • Custom LEO Vehicles
  • Custom Fire Vehicles
  • Custom EUP
  • Chain Of Command
  • Menu Based
  • Development Team
  • 6 Departments
  • Professional Website
  • Ultra Realistic Roleplay
  • Detailed Scenes

About the RMRP Community
The Rocky Mountain Roleplay Community began development in late December 2019. The RMRP’s Core Values the bedrock of everything we do ( Courage, Initiative, Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability, and Respect ), this assists the RMRP on our unique approach to roleplaying in Grand Theft Auto V.

The Rocky Mountain Roleplay Community aims to integrate a realistic and professional environment for all members while keeping a friendly orientated environment and love of gaming.

:pushpin: Important Information
RMRP Website - https://rockymountainroleplay.weebly.com/
RMRP Public Relations Discord - Discord

▼RMRP Member Application▼

:pushpin: Having Trouble Join the Server Or Discord?
Head Administrator | 1A-1 Izaak W. | Izaak#1005

Rocky Mountain Roleplay Community™ 2020 :copyright:

3 Likes

Our Brand New LSPD Building In Vespucci Blvd Is Now In-Game!

Sneak Peak!

1 Like

A Few Of The Blaine County Sheriff Office’s Vehicles

Click Me!

1 Like

A Few Of Our Fire Vehicles

Click Me

1 Like

6 Days Until The Release!

1 Like

A Patrol Is Going On Right Now, Come Join!

1 Like

+1 Rep

One of the best decisions joining this server, great owners, great staff. Amazing vehicles and scripts. If anyone is looking for an amazing server that is also somewhat strict I would check this server out.

1 Like

A very welcoming community. From the moment I joined the server I was greeted and welcomed to all this community had to offer. It was very refreshing to see that there were people part of this server that wanted what was best for newcomers and legitimately cared about your wellbeing. I haven’t even mentioned the level addons they’ve put on the server, which are nothing less than impressive. You can’t go wrong with this server, give it a shot and it will be well worth your time.

2 Likes

This community is very dedicated towards is members and actually cares about the benefit of all parties involved. They genuinely seem to want to grow and give shelter to those looking for a great community. I love every aspect of this community so far. The heads are very nice and really kind. They are not the typical egotistical owners you see, they want what’s best for the community and it’s players and that is what I love about it. I have been about 1 week in this server and I love it. Please take a moment to give this server a chance. It’s really good.

2 Likes

Another Unreleased Patrol Happening today, Hope to get 10+ People on!

1 Like

Aus or US?

The community is hosted in the US.

Fire Chief Is Still Open!

Great Patrol Today, Hope to see a better one tomorrow!

The time is coming up very fast!

We are Releasing the 7th Of February

Great server and community, lots of fun working with these guys!

Grand Opening Today! Anyone that would like to come check out the server join the Discord!

Broke 10 Players In The Grand Opening Today!

Great Patrol Yesterday, But today’s one is going to be better!