Rockstar Editor Export Crash

I could not find a solution to this on the web.

When i try to export my clip, it gets stuck on %2-%3 right at the very first marks where i edit the camera positions etc.

I tried to export it without the marks, and it works fine. So i guess there is nothing wrong with plugins/resources or something, but the marks.

I can only record previews, but there is a text that says “assets loading” or something on each mark/keyframe or whatever. So it interrupts the recording and i need to cover it by black bars or blur everytime. It seems like this subject is underlooked and should be optimized for players.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.