Rockstar editor doesn't work anymore after installing no camera limit mod

GTA V version - newest
Up to date - Yes
Legit or Pirate copy - Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club - Epic games version
Windows version - Windows 10 home x64
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again - no
Error screenshot (if any) - none
System specifications - i7-10510U, 16 GB DDR4, integrated graphics and 1650 max-q.
What did you do to get this issue - I find it fun to mess around in the rockstar editor and because i wanted to make it a little better I searched for a mod to remove the camera distance limiter since that is quite annoying. I noticed when I opened my rockstar editor it crashed so i deleted the mod since I could just continue without the mod. After I uninstalled it it still crashes the original rockstar editor and its stuck in loading in the fivem version. I also got rid of all my mods for singleplayer so its the basic version again but still it doesnt want to load.
What server did you get this issue on - Gta/fivem replay editor

I am still quite sure that its a problem with the in-game camera since it only crashes when I load a clip to edit the camera on. It doesn’t crash when i load projects and when i preview them.
So to specify through GTA it crashes when I load the clip (without crash message) and when I load it in FiveM (trough Single player or trough the replay editor shortcut) it just gets stuck on loading clip. I waited very long but it never loads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=q4GJY0xdSvc This is the video that I got the mod from (in the description).

This is the message I get when I use F8 when the problem occures. So it says it failed to dowload some .rpf, can i download that one somewhere?

I wouldn’t mind uninstalling things but i’m not sure what progress i’ll lose.
If someone could tell me how to get my editor working again that would be great!

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

2 Likes

i mean its pretty simple remove no camera limit mod lol

2 Likes

I did that after the first crash since I actually want to use the editor so then I just chose to do it without the mod. The problem persisted after I did that.

1 Like

reverify your gta 5 files

1 Like

How would I go about doing that?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.