๐ŸŒ‡ Rivals Roleplay

Discord
Website
Trailer

Weโ€™re a laid-back RP crew on a mission to create a top-notch, welcoming space for all types of roleplayers.

Rivals RP is a team effort of players, developers, and staff joining forces to cook up something seriously one-of-a-kind. We shoot for balanced realism, knowing that mixing realistic stuff with gameplay mechanics can make things way more fun.

We have completely recoded the entire server. Fresh new economy.
Updated 3/21/2024

7 Likes

Played in the playtest, Iโ€™m just gonna say things look pretty good, a lot of activities to do for Crim/Civ so you wonโ€™t get bored, canโ€™t wait for the official launch O_o

4 Likes

This server shows an exciting amount of promise and quality. Just being on the playtest and seeing the custom scripts in work, the stability of the server itself, and the capabilities and resources offered to everyone in the server leads me to believe this will be a unique RP experience.

3 Likes

bump :100:

Official Launch Trailer Released

Trailer

Server Now Live!

Been on Rivals RP for a bit now, very much enjoying it, balanced economy, responsive and receptive staff, Great people so far, I have been welcomed. I like the variety or hairstyles, clothing and cars. I love the fishing and hunting, Still looking for more civ jobs, hopefully soon. I like the heist progression, I hate it when you can just walk right in and do a bank on your first day in a server. I think Rivals RP will be my home for a good while <3

1 Like

Very good RP server with huge potential.
No lag, hard working and active staff, constant updates, friendly community, tons of things to do in the city for both civs and criminals, stable economy, and much more.
Give it a try!

1 Like

Server recode launch 3/22/2024 at 9PM CST
March 23, 2024 2:00 AM