Rise Above | 18+ | Serious RP | New Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Recruiting LEO/EMS | Story Driven RP | Alpha

_Rise Above Discord Logo - Transparent

Want to be a successful entrepreneur and create your own empire? How about a notorious gang leader who is always on the run? Or maybe you’d rather save lives while working in our state of the art medical facility or fighting crime on the street. Whatever your story may be, Rise Above is looking for members who are passionate about sharing a story for all to enjoy.

Rise Above is a new and growing community that has entered the new year with the goal to create a server that is rich with story. After several months of testing, on January 1st we launched our Alpha stage and have opened the server up to anyone interested in joining us on this journey. If this sounds like the place for you, join our discord to learn how you can get started. We look forward to seeing you in the city!

2 Likes

Bump!

Can you add me DaBaby#2440 yours doesn’t work

Bump! :slight_smile:

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

What’s your new discord username?

1 Like

Discord is the same as what’s listed. You will likely have to send a friend request in order to see me properly.

I found the issue, it’s listed with a lowercase J when the actual username is has a capital J.

Bump

PD high command positions full

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!