Riptide Roleplay | Looking for developers!

Hello there, FiveM players! I’ve decided to dedicate myself to making an Economy server for the platform we all know and love… FiveM. I wouldn’t even consider myself an amateur when it comes to developing and scripting, and that’s why I’m looking for someone (or even a few people) to help me out. Despite my lack of experience, I have still dedicated myself to this and so far have a functioning Economy server already made with very few bugs.

Roles I’m hoping to fill with people as dedicated as myself:

• Developers
  • Staff
  • Someone to help run SAHP
  • Testers to find bugs

My dream is to make a server that is the middle ground of FiveM servers. A place where people can come to when they want a break from all the strict rules of other servers, a place where people can be comfortable with who they are, and a place where they can have fun with their friends. If you would like to help me make my dream come true, and share the experience with me and future members of the server, join my Discord and contact me. https://discord.gg/E9sznuW Or, if you’d rather DM me directly, my name and tag is Isabelle Moonheart#8222. I’m looking forward to speaking with you!

Hello I would love to help run SAHP I have a lot of to experience in LEO department and I have a lot of staff experience

Hi is this community still active or is there an admin i could speak with regarding some claiming to have a showcase video for yall