Right Hand Drive | Crash when entering

My game crashes upon the attempt of entering a right hand drive vehicle. Am I missing something? I cant seem to find much information on this.

1 Like

You need to add the vehiclelayouts.meta to your __resource.lua that came with the vehicle like this:

**Note that you’ll have to put vehiclelayouts.meta before vehicles.meta in the resource file or else it wont be picked up

6 Likes

Here is Mine. It still crashes though unfortunately.

Edit: I re-read the post. I will give it another shot.

2 Likes

All is well and the frustration ends. Thank you.

1 Like

I have a problem relating to this, I am trying to get more seats working in one of my vehicles. The layout file works when put in local games however not when streamed like stated above. Any thoughts?

did the same exact resource layout and my server wont read it when i start it. it crashes any ideas?

Fivem Crash on enter :confused: please help

Make sure you enter the carcols and carvariations and have them at the top on our __resource.lua file.

The fix is actually easy. Its been addressed a lot on the forums, theres a line in Vehicels/carcols.meta iirc that says something along the lines of LAYOUT_LOW_RHD. Change this line IF AND ONLY IF the method posted by @Zulfurix doesn’t work.

Just CTRL+H in sublime/np++ and replace _rhd with _low.

So where this is on line 19 for me’ LAYOUT_LOW’ it was changed from ’ LAYOUT_LOW_RHD’ (as shown in second picture), and RHD’s never crash for me. Only issue is now the US drivers door opens and you pop to the JDM drivers seat. But oh well.

4 Likes

fixed my problem

how u fixed it?

1 dont revive a dead thread, 2 see all comments - theres two fixes right there. Try both, put vehiclelayouts meta first in resource then try it, if not try what i said.

also if a mod could lock it so no one comments another year later, itd be appreciated <3 (OP Solved it, shouldn’t need to be open now)

how’d you fixed it?

Just change the Vehicle Layout to Vehicle_layout_low
should fix crashing

I can spawn the car then I go to hop in the car and it crashes right as I hit F.

where did you get the layout.meta as my vehicle dose not have one