Revert RP I 18+ I Active Staff + PD I

Revert RP is a small but growing community that focuses on RP over winning! We facilitate to the needs of the player as much as possible to allow them to bring their roleplay to life!

:new: New to RP? We’re here to help! We understand that everyone has to learn and we can help you on your way!

:information_source: Our server has an allow list which requires discord roles, ensuring an environment for people 18+. This will eventually become a whitelist!

:earth_americas: EU and US time zones! We have staff covering both!

:bust_in_silhouette: Our active staff have years of roleplay experience from criminals, business owners, police, ems and more

:speaking_head: Our server is built in a way which creates the best roleplay scenarios based on feedback from our dedicated community

:ear: We constantly monitor the economy by listening to feedback from our community and through our own roleplay experiences within the server

We focus on the details!

:medical_symbol: Our EMS enjoy the ability to X-ray and CAT scan players, to dive deeper into medical RP. Blood bags as healing items allow our EMS to create blood drive events and expand their RP beyond the usual! Once the patient is on their way, they can be rewarded for their good roleplay with a prescription drug that can then be used to craft other things within the server!

:rotating_light: Our police benefit from a detailed evidence script which allows them to investigate players and open up new doors to roleplay! These details are carried over into criminal roleplay with heist progression and fun ways to create drugs, rob banks and more!

:balance_scale: A balance between fun and a more serious roleplay experience, the choice is yours! Our players and staff understand that different people have different roleplay styles and we do our best to cater to all!

:briefcase: Players enjoy custom businesses built the way they want! from tuner shops with detailed tuning tablets, mechanics with advanced mechanic systems, to bars and restaurants built to the players requirements!

:tshirt: Clothing is a great way to make your character unique! We are currently working on a female clothing pack which includes plenty of hairstyles and clothing items, so that you can expand your appearance and roleplay! We have lore friendly SASP uniforms along with SAFR, and will soon begin work on a custom male clothing pack!

:gun: High priority assets are hidden within the server, allowing the player to go look for them or RP to trade information and find locations. We also have 2 locations for each asset to prevent players from gatekeeping things like drugs and weapons.

Join our discord to claim your roles and join the server! Discord

Send the server Discord link to join :smiling_face_with_tear:

Its there but its broken :thinking: Here you are RevertRolePlay

1 Like

Attended a police open training day as EMS personnel (helping with wounded and going through the EMS procedures relating to situations that PD would be involved in). It was an incredibly fun and engaging experience which everyone ( new and current server members) seemed to enjoy. They were kind enough to incorporate Air1 training too which was great for my character development.
All the staff are so helpful and professional when it comes to having any issues or things needing resolved, so I can’t thank them enough.
All the citizens of the city are fun and interesting to engage with with some really unique personalities.
Although the server is still growing, I can’t wait to see when it ends up. My favourite server I’ve played on so far.

1 Like

A small but growing server that I believe will grow into a huge amazing city. Every interaction I have had so far has been extremely enjoyable and the rp is in depth and very fun! A good bit of balance on both the crim and pd side of things, as well as player ran businesses that offer lots of interaction and fun. Both events I have attended so far have also been a blast, shout out to the admin team. The devs are on top of things as well as they have a very fast response time when it comes to support tickets. Looking forward to continuing my journey in Revert. See you in the city

1 Like