Revenge RP - (Realistic RP) (Drug/Legal Jobs) (ActiveDevs) (Hiring Police/EMS)

Hello fellow peeps. Thizzhendrix here and I am here to tell you about our our newly redesigned community.

Revenge RP (BETA)

Who are we?
We are a group of experienced roleplayers looking for members who are active, dedicated, and have a craving for realistic roleplay. We realize that having great administration and owners is essential for a successful community, we also know that the member of our server make it what it is and can be. Thats why communities with bad or untrained members have a bad reputation even though their owners and administration may be the best around.

Why are we?
We are a community of people who try to act out interesting but realistic scenarios in FiveM. We know different departments can bring different experiences to the table but we mainly try to keep in one department. We strive in becoming a RP Server we always wanted to play on. Im the current dev and adding new content frequently. also listening to the community is one of my major goals. After all this server is what i feel is realistic but if you feel it isn’t just let an admin or me the owner know.

When did i start this?
It all started with Dank City RP and now became Revenge RP due to changing the Framwork of the server for a more realistic experience. I started scripting about 1 year ago and it been my passion ever since. 75% fluent with LUA. in other words. i can read it really good but not write it yet.

What do we offer?
-CHP
-BCSD
-LSPD
-Legal Jobs
-Drugs
Plenty of other scripts to enhance your RP experience.

Are We Hiring?
Yes. If you would like to apply for Police, EMS or Server Admin go into the discord and fill in the application.

Join the server to try it out today or join the discord to apply and be up to date with all the work being done on the server.

Hope to see you on the server soon. Feel free to join and ask any questions you have of the server before you wanna join if you want.
Server IP = 73.162.58.192:30120
Discord = https://discord.gg/gfZgcfF

Hello fellow peeps. Thizzhendrix here and I am here to tell you about our our newly redesigned community.

Revenge RP (BETA)

Who are we?
We are a group of experienced roleplayers looking for members who are active, dedicated, and have a craving for realistic roleplay. We realize that having great administration and owners is essential for a successful community, we also know that the member of our server make it what it is and can be. Thats why communities with bad or untrained members have a bad reputation even though their owners and administration may be the best around.

Why are we?
We are a community of people who try to act out interesting but realistic scenarios in FiveM. We know different departments can bring different experiences to the table but we mainly try to keep in one department. We strive in becoming a RP Server we always wanted to play on. Im the current dev and adding new content frequently. also listening to the community is one of my major goals. After all this server is what i feel is realistic but if you feel it isn’t just let an admin or me the owner know.

When did i start this?
It all started with Dank City RP and now became Revenge RP due to changing the Framwork of the server for a more realistic experience. I started scripting about 1 year ago and it been my passion ever since. 75% fluent with LUA. in other words. i can read it really good but not write it yet.

What do we offer?
-CHP
-BCSD
-LSPD
-Legal Jobs
-Drugs
Plenty of other scripts to enhance your RP experience.

Are We Hiring?
Yes. If you would like to apply for Police, EMS or Server Admin go into the discord and fill in the application.

Join the server to try it out today or join the discord to apply and be up to date with all the work being done on the server.

Hope to see you on the server soon. Feel free to join and ask any questions you have of the server before you wanna join if you want.
Server IP = 73.162.58.192:30120
Discord = https://discord.gg/gfZgcfF