Restaurant Jobs 🧑‍🍳 [All-in-one]

Solos_Restaurant_Trailer_AdobeExpress (2)

:cook::hamburger::taco::fork_and_knife:

QB | ESX

• Most inventories compatible (open discord ticket if modifications needed)

Restaurant Jobs

• Create as many jobs as you’d like
  • Unlimited amount of jobs and cook stations
  • Each station has configurable options for
    location, recipes, and animations!
  • Payment system included (Bank, Cash, Invoice)
  • Requires: ox_lib

Updated:

• cook menus show required ingredients (see image below)
  • all menus use ox_lib
  • all progress bars are now ox_lib
  • option to disable invoicing from cash register

Preview:

:shopping_cart: Purchase | Tebex (More info)

Pre-configured to Gabz Restaurant MLO’s (Bugershot, Up-N-Atom, Horny’s, Pearls, Koi, etc)
*Restaurant MLO’s not included

GALLERY:

Featured Releases:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1200+
Requirements QB / ESX / ox_lib
Support Yes
4 Likes

does it work with qs-inventory for esx?

Yes, Quasar uses same exports as, QB | ESX.

We also provide support for any conversions that may be required for your server such as different menus, notifications, target, inventory, etc in our discord if needed.

1 Like

As requested the payment system (cash registers with receipts) can now be purchased on its own, added to OP

I am having an issue with purchasing this script. I click on the SolosV.com link in the OP and nothing is happening. Would really love to grab this.

Hands down the best script out there for this. Keep up the awesome work, will definitely be buying again!

1 Like

As highly requested, cooking menu’s now show required ingredients when hovered :partying_face:

fixed video link not working

updated with ox_lib

I’ve been wanting to buy this scripting for so long, but there is one feature that undermines the economy: creating items.

I’m happy to manually create items for each restaurant, but there isn’t any way from what I saw in the docs to disable that feature, nor is there a place in the config to define the menu items per restaurant…

Is this a feature you would consider adding? There is nothing else out there that comes close to this scripting and adding support for pre-defined items per restaurant with pre-defined ingredients would be amazing!

Could you elaborate on what you mean by disabling creating items? In the config you are able to configure which recipes can be made at each restaurant per station, and there is a config.recipes table to add all recipes/ingredients.

Alternatively, if you’d like to open a ticket in our discord with suggested changes or ideas we can look into pushing an update :+1:

I’ll follow up in a ticket! Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome!