Responders Of San Andreas | ROSA

Welcome, I’m 1A-02 | Liam B (Founder) from ROSA.

Have you been looking for a FiveM server with serious role play, active members and many departments? Well you have come to the right place. ROSA has 10 departments, active members and active developers.

ROSA Departments:

• San Andreas Communications
  • San Andreas Police Department
  • Blaine County Sheriff Office
  • San Andreas Highway Patrol
  • San Andreas Fire Department
  • San Andreas Department of Transportation
  • Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
  • Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)
  • San Andreas SWAT
  • Civilian

(Sub-divisions for all Departments)

The application for these departments are easy quick, meaning you can get into role play way faster than your average role play community. Training is also frequent and at ROSA we thrive for the best recruits in all our departments this ensures for the most realistic role play as possible. Fail RP is not tolerated at ROSA and we have active admins to ensure this.

ROSA Features:

• Custom Server Side EUP
  • Custom Vehicles
  • Custom PED’s
  • Custom in game CAD/MDT
  • Custom Vehicle Skins

Fancy joining? We are waiting for your arrival!

ROSA Links:

Contact Founders (Discords):

• 1A-01 Josh E. (Thatrandomserverdev #0922)
  • 1A-02 Liam B. (Verse Blinkz #7923)

Thanks, ROSA Staff & Administration.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Same post as mine, used to be apart of this community. However they dont believe in buying custom cars they forced me to lose my shit. they are currently using mixed matched cars light-bar wise. in my opinion THIS IS MY OPINION all they do is expect people to join and use cars from 2 years ago and use crappy cars they dont even believe in buying cars. nor do they believe in re texturing peds, technically if you re texture the peds they are not stolen. the cars they are using was posted 3 years ago. i would not recommend joining this community unless you want to be in a community that are isolated and expect donations. they only want to use cars that are public. i also dont recommend developing for this community, i was the head developer and i was treated and blamed like crap half the things they stated were not true and only a way to get me removed. nor did they make them self clear about forcing me to remove illegal models, even though the cars that were in there were temp until they got paid cars and assets they did not want to give m,e a month to sort things. all they wanted was a crappy server and they dont have any custom assets.

We had told you many times to remove stolen assets John, you never did. This then lead to your permanent ban from ROSA.

Thanks ROSA Staff & Administration.

you never informed me on the first day that you didnt want stolen shit, your to cheap to buy vehicles all you think is good is reskinning public vehicles. you will find that out real quick