Resource warning (looking for a fix)

So on my server i’m having issues with resource warning for ESX_customui and another resource warning for npc_control.

Can anyone potentially tell me how to fix this? Here’s a screenshot of the warning: https://gyazo.com/05f8439ef371b6aefdb41989a0942206

Post in their original topics for a fix. But basically they are using an abnormal amount of resources and causing your FPS to drop. You can either A) Buy a better server or B) Optimize/Ask the creators to optimize the script.

1 Like

^^^that is the fix^^

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: