Requesting Legacy Native

Hey yall, I see there’s a legacy native pertaining to Setting vehicle pitch biases at address:
0xc66b05488813fdb0

I was wondering if you guys could add this bad boy?
arguments are:
0xc66b05488813fdb0(vehicle-vehicle, float-bias)
Float should go up to 1.0 or to -1.0;

Never made an official req like this, but I’d be down to make more if this is possible to add…let me know what you think / if anything else is needed;
Thanks!

1 Like

Gonna give this a bump like I live in Miami

Here, while Im at it, I may as well add roll biases as well:

//INFO: The roll bias value gets added to the players control input for that plane. 
//          The bias is in the range -1.0f to 1.0f. 
//          By modifying the value from frame to frame you can emulate buggered controls or somebody fighting over control of the stick. 
//PARAM NOTES:
//PURPOSE: Sets a vehicle control bias -1.0f (hard right) to 1.0f (hard left). More info..
NATIVE PROC SET_VEHICLE_ROLL_BIAS(VEHICLE_INDEX VehicleIndex, FLOAT Bias) = "0x0849fb557e3ce3bb"
//INFO: The pitch bias value gets added to the players control input for that plane. 
//          The bias is in the range -1.0f to 1.0f.
//          By modifying the value from frame to frame you can emulate buggered controls or somebody fighting over control of the stick. 
//PARAM NOTES:
//PURPOSE: Sets a vehicle control bias -1.0f (hard right?) to 1.0f (hard left?). More info..
NATIVE PROC SET_VEHICLE_PITCH_BIAS(VEHICLE_INDEX VehicleIndex, FLOAT Bias) = "0xc66b05488813fdb0"

I’ve implemented these natives. Currently pending internal reviewing.

1 Like

It was merged, should be available in canary.

1 Like

LETS GOOOOOOOOO! Thanks @Disquse!!!

First of all, this works like a charm - You’re a gentleman and a scholar for getting this added, but my second question is - when can we expect this to be implemented on the main branch of fivem? I tested this out on canary, (but haven’t yet attempted on a non-test branch due to the fact that I don’t see it on the native branch yet). How does the process for these types of added natives go normally?

Thanks again for your help on this - it did everything I was anticipating and more! :wink:

I’m not aware when this is going to be pushed on prod, sorry.

:cry: Well that makes me sad…oh well, I still appreciate your help.