I’ve noticed quite a few NPCs walking along while smoking a cigarette. I think that would be REALLY cool for an RP server. Could someone help me in finding this animation?
You can put some scenario on them.
I’m looking for it.
The only problem is about the sync with other players.
I actually found one that does it. Trundles Emotes or something like that. Hold up.
Over 45 new animations to enhance roleplay for civilians and police. Now with a few extra nightclub animations and dances. Supports Spawning Props, Scenarios and includes 44 Walk Styles.
I put this together for the Radiant Roleplay team and figured we can share a newer version here to celebrate 30k+ views and 3000+ downloads.
Features Use /e ‘animation’ to start or stop the animation
Most animations can be done while walking around
Hands Up, Holster, and Police Radio animations included
Put cig…
It’s /e holdcigar or /e holdcig for example.
Enjoy!