[Request] Script for placing aggressive peds

Can someone create a script (or two)…

1 - which allows the server owner to spawn server-sided NPCs which:
-Become aggressive toward the player when a weapon is pulled out (Useful for Jewelry Store Security Guards).
(A good example of what I am looking for are the pedestrian police officers in StoryMode in which they will become hostile only if you are close to them with a weapon in your hand)

2 - which allows the server owner to spawn server-sided NPCs which:
-Become aggressive if you get close to them (useful for creating a cartel robbery job).
(A good example of what I am looking for are the StoryMode gang NPCs that shoot at you just for standing next to them for more than 3 seconds)

(both of these options should have weapons assigned to them + do not need to have a weapon specifically aimed at them + and can be killed by the player)

If you have ever used the “T1ger_Drugs” script to do Drug Jobs, then you know what I am talking about.

I want to use them to create various jobs for the server that do not have to be spawned via a Menu.
There are many Menu based scripts that can do this sort of thing, those don’t do what I am looking for.

I can easily create a Ped using the “qb-shops” resource, but those NPCs do nothing but stand there. They wont even get mad if you aim your gun at them…

I have tried out many “NPC Spawning” scripts that are already available, none of them have been able to do what I am looking for.

Please don’t send links to GTAV Natives… I have no idea what to do with any of that regarding relationships.

Hi Mate,

I may be able to help with your request, is there any video examples you can send me? so i’m able to get an idea of what you’re asking for in visual terms?

There are no videos of this due to the lack of existence of the resource.

Basically I would like the ability to place Peds in any area that act like the Story Mode Police Officers and will attack by simply being near them, which will not affect the Wanted Level…

And an NPC that can act as a security guard in the Jewelry Store, that will attack you if you pull out a weapon near them. (If someone enters the jewelry store and pulls out a weapon, I want the guard to begin shooting them)

I am trying to make Security Guards, and Gang Attacks.

I don’t want to have to use a menu, only coords in a config file or something similar. I won’t use anything from Tebex.