[Request] Realistic police helicopter camera with proper FLIR system etc

I did find the script I’d have to locate the proper files I’ll update you within 72hrs!

Really? You’re the man, thanks!

Hey! Sorry to bother you, did you find your script by any chance? I appreciate your kindness by attempting to search for your files. Thanks!

If you ever do, could you tag me please? Thanks I’m advance!

Could you also tag me please? Thanks

when i press the key 1 or 2 to toggle the other cam view wont work

Yeah it doesn’t work anymore for some reason and I’m going to make a new version instead of fixing it

alright thanks for the update

this is an amazing script however the second i try and change “SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE” (the HUD text) to “METROPOLITAN POLICE SERVICE” the whole thing breaks and the FLIR doesn’t show properly and night vision flashes and turns back off

It was probably a coincidence it was working for you before, the code doesn’t work properly anymore

is there another one you have made, i really would like to have a heli cam script like this !!

I plan to make a new one and I’ll post it here when I do

is there a timeframe on this? Just curious.

No I have no idea. I’ve been busy with other projects and I’ve also been waiting for the FiveM team to provide tools that would hide source code so that making paid resources is possible without people just stealing the code. They mentioned it in this post but there’s been no update.

Your script is so cool and I can’t wait for when you remake it!!

Status?

so any word on this new version???

It’s a project that keeps getting pushed back; one day I will get round to it lol

1 Like

Seems like people really want it lmao

Hi everyone,

We juste released a realistic helicopter camera here :
Helicopter Camera - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community