[Request] Map/Radar Off

I find this script extract from this Gamemode by deziel0495 : [OUTDATED][Gamemode] RottenV | Zombie Gamemode [Alpha v3.0]

But actually it’s not working on my server, I create a folder ressource and I put this script in and I added it to the AutoStart but when I’m on the server the mini-map appear !

Someone can help me ? Thanks !

__resource.lua

resource_manifest_version "77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5"

client_scripts {
“client.lua”,
}

client.lua

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
        while true do
		Wait(1)
		if not displayRadar then
			DisplayRadar(false)
		end
	end
end)

i actually did this yesterday , that timing tho :))

while true do
	Citizen.Wait(0)
		if DoesEntityExist(GetPlayerPed(-1)) then
		DisplayRadar(false)
		end
    end
end)

Thank you for the help but it’s not working too for me ! :frowning:

Did I need something more ? EssentialMode ?

that’s impossible , i used it and no, you don’t need es mod
try in the resource.lua : client_script ‘client.lua’

I tried this too but nothing happened, and I tried to disable ScriptHook too.

then somewhere in your server you are forcing it on.
i just tested it, you cannot put it on, at least not with the same code, so i don’t know why you still see the radar, maybe you have a radar option in em ( if you have em)

I just tried to disable all ressources I added with just the radar off and it’s still here, and I don’t have EssentialMode at the moment. :frowning:

i don’t know what to tell you then, the script works noradar.rar (343 Bytes)

1 Like

Oh okay you just put the “client_script” without the “manifest_version” and it works, thanks a lot for the help ! :smile:

i never use that manifest shit

1 Like

is there a way to make the radar popup only whene you get in the driver seat @hbk ??

I think so, in the future I wan’t to display the radar only when someone bought it in a shop !

1 Like

that would be cool to

Yes, but before I need to create the shops, the money system and after we can link the scripts I think, with Essential maybe !

1 Like

@hbk I wonder if its possible to disable the blips on the map, but plot a path to the online player so officers could respond to callouts and requests for backups using the GPS on the map. I already have a script to disable the radar server-side if you guys want it. Confirmed working…

1 Like

remove blips and a /gps ID command with a gps marker on the player

The /gps id can be so good yes !

This works but it removes the PDL I have installed. Any ideas on how to fix that?

@hbk yea, but how would you remove blips server side? Do you have a working script for this or one that you can direct me to?

while true do
	Citizen.Wait(0)

local playerPed = GetPlayerPed(-1)
		local playerVeh = GetVehiclePedIsIn(playerPed, false)

if DoesEntityExist(playerVeh) then
			DisplayRadar(true)
		else
			DisplayRadar(false)
		end
    end
end)

If you use this, it the minimap only shows when you are in a vehicle. Which Seat doesn’t matter for now

1 Like