[Request] Is possible to make Vstancer ESX compatible?

Hi!

Sure many of you already noticed that Neos7 reworked IKT’s VStancer for FiveM.

As I build ESX RP server without any trainers, I though that maybe somewhere out there will be someone who will have similar ambitions and possibly better understanding of coding, since I am practically on the start. And barely know how to handle LUA, not even C#…

Is there someone who could make VStancer compatible with ESX_mecano, so mechanics can do these type of works for players? And it would be absolutely awesome, if it would be saving options the the database as well :slight_smile:

Just a shout out, but you never know. :crossed_fingers:

Am very interested in doing the same myself

UP for this

Hello, me and my dev friend did this in 2019, sory that i only active in here recently :slight_smile:
we use esx_drp garage to save the vstancer value.

So first we make the vstancer only available for mechanic, it can be open only from F6 menu. Then in the database, we create more column to put vstancer value, it look like this:
Screenshot (1817)

Dont forget to call the vstancer value when player take vehicle from impound too. I hope this give you some light into this. I’m unable to give you the script as i losted it. above screenshots are from 2019 at the end of our server life.

Now that we started developing new server, we plan to made this again but using esx_realparking and esx_advancedgarage instead. We might release this in the future.