[REQUEST] Fire Fighting Plane

Hi. I was wondering if anyone would be up for a challenge of making a fire plane that drops water and is realistic, since I don’t see many, if any, out on the web. Down below I have some examples. If you are interested please comment on the post or message me. Image result for fire plane.url (347 Bytes)

Image result for fire plane.url (465 Bytes)

Two part problem …

1. “somewhat” realistic appearance would be the mist/particle effect on decent … there is a mathematical formula for speed + descent + radius “See GTA San Andreas for the formula” … converting that formula to a slower rate of descent and an increased radius would convert mist/particle effect to “appear” like falling liquid.

2. the bigger problem would be the effect of syncing fire with the extinguisher particles … im not entirely sure that fire is fully controllable due to the nature of how a player is needed to “sync” it correctly … The first step would need to be testing if the exhaust particles can actually extinguish fire outside of the use of the fire extinguisher.

Appearance is easy … effectiveness of purpose, i am not to sure about… will try a few demo tests and see what limitations exist.

There is a helicopter that “drops” water and works fine in FiveM

any idea on its effects on fire to actually extinguish flames? Author “claims” it in video … but i’m reluctant to believe such a claim due to the nature of the fire sync in game… Anyone Tested this Mod?

I do believe that helicopter does indeed drop water and actually puts out the fire(s). I would use that, but I’m looking for a plane as in a super scooper (CL-415), or dc-10. or even a c-130, or boeing 737

if that mod does indeed extinguish fire ( again, im skeptical due the nature of fire sync ), then it could easily be migrated to other aircraft ( the spray attachment would need to be modified to point down as opposed to move with camera ) …

Understood. So I have do not know how to do any of that, where do you suggest I best start?