[Request] [Client Sided] A native to not replace but add a texture [AddTexture]

Create a new native called “AddTexture” that complements the existing “AddReplaceTexture” native. This new native should specifically work with natives like SetPedComponentVariation and SetVehicleLivery.
I should also mention that the textures added with AddTexture will only exist in memory, and will therefor automatically be deleted when leaving.

Here’s how it would work:
Suppose you have a YTD (texture dictionary) for a clothing item with a texture named “jbib_diff_000_a_uni”. When you use AddTexture(originDict, originName, newDict, newName), it dynamically adds textures like “jbib_diff_000_b_uni” for subsequent calls and continues in alphabetical order (e.g., “jbib_diff_000_c_uni” and so on).
Doing this allows developers to use SetPedComponentVariation to switch between the different textures on ped components.

This feature allows you to have multiple runtime textures on each ped component and vehicle simultaneously, providing more flexibility than the current single-texture replacement. Additionally, consider implementing a corresponding function to remove these dynamically added textures if needed.

There is already CREATE_RUNTIME_TXD and CREATE_RUNTIME_TEXTURE_*

The example here for adding additional textures for clothing seems like a bad idea though dynamically changing/adding to them would result with synchronization issues between clients if done wrong.

I know of CreateRuntimeTxd and CreateRuntimeTexture, however, those do not allow me to have multiple textures for the same models which is what annoys me.

I also don’t see how this could create synchronization issues between clients. This would be a client-sided native that only affects your client. I could also pretty easily make my own system to stream it across multiple clients using lua and Triggerevents.

This sounds like a headache to manage, maybe just have placeholder textures for your vehicles liveries and such and replace them on demand in order.

How so?

When using AddReplaceTexture, I observe that it replaces all the textures. In my example, I have two players with the same drawable ID and component ID. I’m trying to assign a distinct runtime texture to each of the two drawable id’s. However, the issue arises when using AddReplaceTexture, as it replaces the texture for both drawable ids.