Report a FiveM Server?

Is there a certain email I can use to report a FiveM server? I’ve seen a FiveM server that has completely copied my name, I’ve asked the guy politely to change the name, but he decided to be arrogant and brag at me about his “server” being the “upper hand” when I’ve had SoCal since April 1st, and I honestly find this ridiculous, cause he was acting like a stuck up “kid”.

Now there’s nothing you can do if a server is copying your name unless you have legal right to the name (such as you having patented a specific naming convention to be used on your game server). If that’s not the case, there is nothing you are able to do about it.

Already had staff talk to me about it, in a couple weeks when I get my paycheck I will be patenting the name.

I suggest getting someone in the legal field because you can’t patent a name…

No really…

Yup. Also, have fun with a $10k trademark infringement case.

1 Like

I have a complaint to do against a fivem server, I paid for the VIP, I was waiting three days, in those three days I opened ticket, all times they sent me wait that were solving, on the third day, talked to ask for a refund on PayPal because I was in trouble, when I went to ask for a refund, PayPal said I had to wait until January 16 to get the refund, that is, I ran out of my money, when I went to resort again to server support, they started ignoring me. I called the administrators and developers of the server in particular, I called responsible for the sales sector, EVERYONE ignored me, so I ran after PayPal again asking if i had something to do for them to pay for my product that had bought (VIP), they told me that just needed the seller to contact them, that they would solve the problem quickly, when I took this information to support, they ignored and canceled my support request. As I am well without patience, if they do not solve this, I will take the case up, triggering my rights where necessary, because this is a lack of respect, I as a client i ran after by the owners of the server to solve MY problem, getting the solution they simply ignored me, as the subject is buying and selling, and involves personal money of mine, As I am well without patience, if they do not solve this, I will take the case up, triggering my rights where necessary, because this is a lack of respect, I as a client i ran after by the owners of the server to solve MY problem, getting the solution they simply ignored me, as the subject is buying and selling, and involves personal money of mine, i’m going to take all this upI’m going to take all this upstairs.
Name Server: TOKYO ROLEPLAY
IP FiveM: TOKYO ROLEPLAY / Cfx.re

Its not that deep such as this open topic if something happens just take your L and deal with it. Its best to leave things as it is you cant do nothing about it