Renzu_projectcars - Build your Dream Car

are you refering to the config_vehicles?

you can ignored that part.

If I add modified cars to config_vehicles.lua, I don’t need the hash code?

['dragfd'] = {
        brand = "mazda",
        shop = "pdm",
        model = "dragfd",
        price = 30000000,
        category = "sports",
        name = "2002 Mazda RX-7 FD Drag",
        hash = -338562743,
    },

the hash part you can ignore it or dont put anything.
its using the model value and the client get the hashkey

All right. Thanks

hey dude i did your script fix the other day but i still think there is a lot to improve i think it should be possible to let people configure auto parts and career builds etc Rights such as setting cars that players can build give dealers or organizations the right to build supercars. Hope you can adopt them. thanks.

this is already possible in config.

i will integrate this on my shop resource

That’s right, bro, you did it. But you didn’t take into account the classification and parts. I only want him to buy a portion of the drawings, not all of them.For example, I want players to build regular cars. I don’t want them to make modular cars. Give classes the right to build modular cars. and part classification. I think you should let them configure it at will. Configure what parts are needed to build this car.

For example, if it is not a specific occupation, the drawing will be hidden, and I hope that I will be able to configure the parts required for each car.If you have implemented please let me know thanks.

request this on github and ill mark it as enhancement.

write it very clearly and informative.

I would be bro I really hope you can enhance this feature, because this is a really great offer. I’ll submit my request above, thanks, and if you see it, I hope you do.

1 Like

Ok bro, I’ve submitted. I hope you will take my advice. Also please modify with the version I fixed. Because I fixed a lot of his problems for you. Good luck, bro, and have a great day.

i cant do that.
your version does not have history of commits that can verify your changes.

you should do is forked my version
and fix whatever problem you see
and submit a push changes to my repo.
thats how github works.

Man, I’m sorry, I can’t help you. But I can suggest you what to fix. Because code to use the transmission is missing from your script. Causes transmission parts to not be removed from the backpack. on the Remove. I hope you can fix it, I’ve hinted you bro. You should have forgotten to finish it. I hope you will take my advice yesterday, it is a very good suggestion, thank you. The problem features when you install the transmission he from stock. are the engine parts that are moved out. Hope you can fix it thoroughly, thanks.

If you really can’t find it, I’ll do my best to help you, and I’ll do my best to submit it to your library

Hey bro it’s me again I have a problem again I have a problem when using ox_inventory again. My parts are unavailable. But I didn’t define his items. May I ask whether this is to define the item.

help

im use to QB (lastversion)

scripts not use to error. npc spawned and not to have/see “E” action. pls help?

Thanks!

got mine working if u need help holler at me i can help with

are you going to update this feature to the new version of ox-lib?

1 Like

stg i love this script hardest thing about my city

1 Like