🔥 renzu_jobs - Job Manage | Gang Manage| Boss, Crafting, Shop, Garage, VehicleShop ,Armory. Job Creator

with some players the UI opens, with some not.

I have the problem that any storage whether personal or stash is not displayed to some players.
Players try to open the storage but unfortunately nothing happens.
unfortunately no error message so have no clue.

Does anyone know what could be the reason?

best regards

if using custom loadout system ex. ox ESX Repo
, the default inventory system of jobs will not work

or be more informative with Framework, version, etc…

1 Like

ESX 1,2+
Inventory mf-inventory

It’s just that it works for some players but not for others. The UI does not open for the players. Weapons, boss menu or even the store that can be opened without problems for everyone.

if you modify esx load outs thats the reason why.
you should use mf inventory stash system, its not hard to convert i think, currently renzu_jobs supports ox too in stash inv.

1 Like

But how can it be that it works with some players and not with some? I don’t really understand that.

This issue is for players who propably have integrated graphic card, its not a renzu probblem but fivem, so go to fivem loading screen, pres setings, scroll down and start this:

I have also thought about the settings, however, by testing the players, the setting unfortunately makes no difference. The boss menu, armory or even the store works for every player. The storage no matter whether boss, personal or stash works with the one player with the other player again not.
Cache was also cleared.

It is not clear to me what this can be predominantly FiveM be to blame but why does the boss menu work for everyone and storage does not work for everyone?

i cant be sure, since you got a modified ESX.
its a load out issues ( im 77.8888% sure )
some weapons is possible not registered/incompatible in renzu_jobs weapon/inv system.

the script is made for ESX LEGACY Loadout system, without modification ,esx v1 final and esx legacy is recommended.

you should verify this limited players having trouble viewing stash.
verify the contents of the stash inventory, and his current inventory items.

3 Likes

How can I check if these weapons/items are compatible for the renzu_jobs script?

Players try to access the storage with E but with them nothing opens. (only for Boss, Personal and Stash Storage everything else works with these players) It should at least go on the UI or not?

If problem is UI it should not open all the parts of script,

If they cant open only for storage UI.
Possibilities of error from server with this one of function,
Getplayerinv getplayer loadout getplayer accounts,
(Some server error are not visible believe it or not)

What EsX base version you have?
Before you modify it to work with mf inv?

Why dont you just use the mf stash/inv system?

This can be easily replace using condition same with my ox config here.

As the default inventory system i created for this >script
Works with unmodified esx, and not using item base >weapon ,item base money.

It needs to be default ESX accounts, loadout system.

1 Like

What EsX base version you have?
Before you modify it to work with mf inv?

Why dont you just use the mf stash/inv system?
do not get how that should implement xD

you should ask modfreak how to use stash, since you bought it.

2 Likes

can anyone help me do the interactions for the jobs and the identification in the pluggins that an example in the script i dont understand how to do it. im a bit of a newbie with this part,

Hey renzu, I have a couple questions if you dont mind me asking.

*When mechanic’s are trying to apply upgrades and it tries to take money out of society account it does not work since renzu_job handles that part differently. Is there a trigger event that I can use to direct the mechanic upgrades payment to use the renzujob job account?

*I am getting this error when I remove and store vehicle from garages and I cannot figure out why

*How do I set it so when vehicles are purchased the plate format is
LLL ### ? (letterx3 space numberx3)

Past that I have set up all the interaction for police and mechanic jobs with trigger events for ems and was wondering if you would be alright with me sharing that with others on here?

Hello, someone who can give me guide to make interaction for jobs ? :slight_smile: Thanks

Working on it, will be done next week

1 Like

How do I make inventory storage public ? Like how burgershot has the tray that’s public for a customer to pick up basically I was trying to make that for a restaurant they would make the food an on the tray at the counter the other person can pick up that order from the inventory tray thing I need some help if that’s possible

cl_client.lua (33.8 KB)
sv_server.lua (9.6 KB)

Here is mine, you do not need to run police job if you use these, but you will still need to run ambulance job.

Delete everything in the plug-ins folder and create a new folder called interaction and paste the above files in there.

just copy the burger shot table format, move it to police table. via config

work it on QBcore?

best regards