Renzu_customs - Unique and Advanced Mechanic Tuning | Lscustom | Lscustoms

hello , i got problem… all livery is not saved on car… any idea ? we need to modify something in es_extended ?

thanks

Saving is on the garage resource

me too, same issue! you fix this?

for me all modification is used in es_extended

no, not yet

Hello, having a bit of a struggle to move the mechanic shop to a different location, how can i transfer all the options from bennys to a custom location that i want to use as auto shop. Also ive set it so that only mechanics can customise cars but no matter that everyone has access to it, I would be glad if you have a solution for that as well :slight_smile:

for everyone, that is stuck on QBCORE and it not working here is what you need to do

First, everyone needs cash ( i plan to change this when i can)

second

you need to head over to server - server.lua, Go down to line 93 and comment out until 129.

So please a --[[ at line 93 and a ]] at line 129

next, do the same thing at the lines 191 and 193

this fixed it for me, hope it helps

Hello!
After downloaded popui and contextmenu i got this error in txadmin console:
Imgur

and the script not working…

Any ideas?

Have u by any chance made the renzu_nitro work with this on qbcore? It seems to be a fully esx script, i have tried to convert it but yea, im a noob when it comes to converting such things.

i have not make, we use Core scripts for the Nos ect

Yea same here, trying to make it to work with everything else when i have the time. But qb nos works fine meanwhile

we use this one, its epic

https://www.c8re.store/package/4574629

Yea i was on a server with that script, it was great actually.

it is, we are doing some different things with it, like making our own engines with sounds ect and more, its a cool script

hello I would like to translate the script into fr but I end up with bugs

Hi ! I need some information, I use the custom script, and I don’t understand the usefulness of installing parts manually, by fetching each part from the stock parts.

I may not have understood, but is it possible that when we make a custom in the menu, that we validate the basket.

that he does not install the parts, but sends them to stock, such as a part order.

and that we install ourselves, piece by piece in front of the customer, to equip his car.

Because there, as it is done when I use it, each basket validated, installs all the parts, and therefore it is no longer useful to have a stock parts

Sadly wont work for us ):
Props got stuck on the Player Model,
if you go to customize and want to “pay” nothing happens…
Installed all dependency exept Jobs bc this takes to much issues for us…
I like the Idea and the user interfance. And i Can say for the idea from put parts in the basket this is great! (:

So would be cool if its not that deep in your job system. And can be used Standalone as its “own” job for esx_socetiy and stuff like this… even that it looks great.

Btw would be usefull when you need to paint the car with spraycan if it takes the “pre choosen” color (: So you have not to add 9874985 Spray can variations just one which takes the pre choosen color from the basket (:

will there be upgrade for ox_lib?

I tried this, but no luck. Still does says I don’t have money when trying to pay. Any ideas?

I am getting stuck in the menu after trying to upgrade a car but the console is not giving any errors
can anybody assist me with this @Renzuzu