probably caused by some props not existing anymore or the custom turbo
i will pushed an update regarding this

I need help fix?

i guess just comment out

i make a bug report on the github too

1 Like

How can i fix it?

3 Likes

Great script , almost everything works for my on a Qbcore but one simple thing , nothing saves on the car , I mean after paying , nothing “money” gets deducted and car goes back to default , no error in console . I have enough cash and bank money .

oxmysql set in config , would appreciate the help , thanks for the script .

1 Like

installed " renzu_notify" , now when I press pay it always says “not enough money cabron” , tried 100% discount with mechanic job , checked config many times , not using renzu_jobs .

PS . got in working by replacing data.cost in nui_event with 0 , but found out it requires money to be present in job stash or smtn , so now everthing is dandy , I can’t seam to find the trim colour though .

thank you

1 Like

in qbcore its uses qb-management money

1 Like

How can I disable blips in map? I want to add police shop and don’t want to show the blip for everyone.

Make it equal to nil
For example:
“coords = nil”

When I make:
“shopcoord = nill” the shop not work;
“Blips = nil” the blip is called “Destination”.

I simply need to turn off the map blip without disabling the shop.

help

this is not qb-customs

1 Like

Can i make this menu accessable only by a job?

How to disable tunning for police??

Im not getting any errors, but when after selecting mods i want, then click “PAY NOW” the car goes back to stock, not sure what’s going on with it - FIXED LOL

Edit: I’m not seeing anywhere so it uses your cash/bank funds instead of society/management funds

Renzuuuuu! :grin: Very happy to see you back, glad you took some you time but always anxious to see what you come up with next, love your scripts btw.

1 Like

Hi Renzu! Is it possible spray paint does not work on latest QBCore? I’ve been testing and I can do upgrade with society money, but I am unable to paint, when I select a can and get close to a car, I don’t get the popup asking me to enter paint mode.

did you have a installed renzu_popui?
this resource still use this :smiley:
and also the notify

Yup, that was it! Figured it out checking the code. There does seem to be a little bug that it’s trying to go to popui instead of the drawmarker? I am guessing the code is a little old?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Edit: I did modify the notify to QBCore:Notify for now for server consistency :stuck_out_tongue: