Renewed Businesses | [QBCore] [ESX] [QBox]

Introducing the ultimate restaurant management experience in FiveM with our all-in-one business script! With Renewed Businesses, players have the freedom to create and customize every aspect of their own business, from designing their own unique items, crafting delicious recipes, and much much more. Introducing the ultimate restaurant management experience in FiveM with our all-in-one business script! With Renewed Businesses, players have the freedom to create and customize every aspect of their own business, from designing their own unique items, crafting delicious recipes, and much much more.

Features
  • Support for ESX and QBCore (all framework files are unescrowed)

• Support for QBCore Job and Gang system

• Support for qb-management/esx society/Renewed Banking

• Los resmon (0.00ms / 0.01 ms server and client)

• Store owners can create their own items

• Store owners can create their own unique recipe’s for items

• Offline Support for items to be sold at restaurant if/when no worker is nearby

• Utilizes DUI to replace images/menus within the business

• Includes a chair system (can be disabled in config)

• Dynamic Config easy to add new restaurants

• Utilizes ox_lib and ox_inventory for a unique UI Design

• Drunk system (Open source if you wish to change it)

• Target and Text Ui support for stashes/stations

• Ox Lib Locales included

Dependencies

Preview
Tebex
Documentation
Installation Guide

Code is accessible No only Configs, Framework Files and some Ox_Lib UI elements for styling
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3040/6621 without/with config
Requirements Renewed Lib & Ox Lib & Ox Target & Ox Inventory & Esx or QBCore or QBox
Support Yes
6 Likes

Good morning !
Great idea !

Is a version without OX Target possible?

unfortunately not, however ox_target is backwards compatible with the most popular targets qtarget/qb-target.

Damage :confused:
I don’t use ANY target system, my community doesn’t like it, and neither do I.

1 Like

Right now its only not possible because the manager menu needs it, I could update it to not use the manager menu and use textUi BUT that means you would lose some features like registers and seats

So what happens to people who own your old business script?

Lost their money?

Two different scripts tbh. One made specifically for ox related resources, the others made for qb-inventory variants.

“qb-businesses” are for QBCore only, and only works on qb-inventory.

“Renewed Businesses” was mainly for ESX but because more and more qb people is using ox_inventory I added qb support.

The reason why the 2 scripts have different features is that ox allows to customize a whole lot more in the resource instead of having to do tedious inventory edits, and not to mention that QBCore has a lot more internal exploits making it not possible to make some of these features 100% secure.

Additionally the people who have swapped from qb to renewed businesses got a very big discount for this one (60%).

Added 2 new Configured Businesses

• Gabz Koi
  • Gabz Peals

If both scripts support qb, why would you make another resource?

I have bought old business script, and the only documentation I see for the script is Renewed Businesses - Renewed Scripts which is for new one.

Old one is deprecated?

The old business script (qb business) has a readme.

I started using the documentation from gitbook after that script was released and haven’t set it up for that one yet.

Qb-businesses is only for QBCore and qb inventory.

Renewed-Businesses was mainly made for ESX with ox_inventory but since it got qbcore support it was added to that aswell, Renewed businesses only works for Ox_inventory aswell No other third party inventories

Would this work with QS-Inventory?

Would we need to add new items to the items.lua for the consumables portion to work?

No it won’t that it’s only made for ox_inventory

It only works with ox_inventory

I bought this script when it first came out and it seemed so incredible, but I was having a lot of issues working with it, so I put it on the back burner hoping to come back to it.

Now, I’m back to it but I’m wondering if there are any plans to maybe add ps-inventory (what used to be lj-inventory) as something compatible. The inventory is incredible, and is so widely used now. And I just had some hopes that it could be included in compatibility - which I know is a big ask!

I bought this script when it first came out (back in 2022) and it seemed so incredible, but I was having a lot of issues working with it, so I put it on the back burner hoping to come back to it.

Now, I’m back to it but I’m wondering if there are any plans to maybe add ps-inventory (what used to be lj-inventory) as something compatible. The inventory is incredible, and is so widely used now. And I just had some hopes that it could be included in compatibility - which I know is a big ask!

All of the newer scripts will NOT support any other inventory apart from ox_inventory.

1 Like

That is sad to hear. Ps-Inventory is fantastic, bummer.

Maybe if I switch one day I can come back to this! :slight_smile: