------ removed

I see. I left out police notifications so players/servers can it wherever they want themselves.

What do you mean? I did add processing. You can clearly see it in the video and in the code as well.

works sweet after testing

1 Like

Iā€™ve just released an update that features a config option that you can toggle. If you want the plane to fly and land on the airfield then simply change Config.landPlane to true. If you want the plane to spawn on the ground keep it on false. This should fix most of the issues that have been reported.

Get the latest version from the repo.

when you add this tell me please and thanks for the script

1 Like

Iā€™ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Itā€™s working well on my test server with esx-inventoryhud (limit)ā€¦ but i use disc-inventoryhud (weight) on my orginal server and itā€™s nothing happened when i press E for take to job from door. no error on consoleā€¦ idk whatā€™s wrong.

1 Like

Also having the same issue when walking up to the door to get the mission, i use esx-inventoryhud though and i do have some disc resources.

Iā€™ve got no experience with disc-inventoryhud nor do I have access to it. But if you give me as much information as possible Iā€™ll see if I can fix it

2 Likes

please add ESX to the title

1 Like

Had problems but usemythic= false did all the wonder

1 Like

@projectone Search for ā€œDoLongHudTextā€ in scripts and change it to ā€œSendAlertā€.

He is using old version of mythic_notify and in new version, it doesnā€™t have DoHudText.

1 Like

Warning: Recource erratic_coke does not specify an ā€˜Fx_versionā€™ in fxmanifest.lua.

seems fine to me?

fx_version ā€˜bodaciousā€™
games { ā€˜gta5ā€™ }

author ā€˜Erraticā€™
description ā€˜erratic_cokeā€™
version ā€˜1.0.0ā€™

client_scripts {
ā€˜@es_extended/locale.luaā€™,
ā€˜locales/de.luaā€™,
ā€˜locales/en.luaā€™,
ā€˜locales/es.luaā€™,
ā€˜config.luaā€™,
ā€˜client/erratic_coke_cl.luaā€™
}

server_scripts {
ā€˜@es_extended/locale.luaā€™,
ā€˜locales/de.luaā€™,
ā€˜locales/en.luaā€™,
ā€˜locales/es.luaā€™,
ā€˜config.luaā€™,
ā€˜server/erratic_coke_sv.luaā€™
}

hmm, script works so far, when i pay 5000 $ , its show, - someone already pay for plane n stuff, but i dont get a yellow blip on map to get info about airfield, like - go at airfieldā€¦ any ideas? :thinking:

Also what version of essential mode are you running i have 6.2.2 i donā€™
t have 6.4.0

How do u use Trevor ped without bugs ? xD

Same for me, nothing shows up when i hit the E buttons. Any ideas ? (no errors at all)

2 Likes

same trouble anyone konws how to fix it ?

You got progressBars installed?

Yes I got it !