------ removed

all work fine for me, but can you add like some with that you need like bags for when you “cutt” the block to coke you know?

1 Like

Locale ES // https://easyupload.io/cf9qag

1 Like

Good idea. I’ll see if I can add it this week.

Much appreciated! Adding them to the repo now.

1 Like

Ur welcome!!

1 Like

nice script

1 Like

Could it be possible to create a dependency on licensed esx_aircraft for licensed players?

1 Like

It nice asf dont get me wrong but you know how gta civs can be :roll_eyes:, ima leave it for now but might just have it spawn for ease of use, thank you for the release my good sir :grin:

1 Like

I understand. I’ll see if I can add a config option for it somehow

Could you elaborate on that a bit?

The plane does not land, circling endlessly

1 Like

ive been looking for a script like this with flying awsome well done!

1 Like

OMG, I mean that on github I have asked you to put the es.lua that I have translated it, so that you put it in the original code xD

1 Like

I will work on a config option for stationary planes soon. In the meantime, you could change the use of the functions in the code if you don’t want to wait.

Appreciate it a lot mate

I did not receive any notifications on pull requests. Sorry. Either way, a Spanish translation has been added now.

1 Like

Do not worry: DE I saw it, but I will use the translation that I made, it seems to me more accurate, since the translation you have uploaded does not seem correct to me since an automatic translator has been used, good script, I will use it

1 Like

i ment police notifications to online cops

The script is not starting on its own ive had to restart it one the server is turned on and there is no processing added to the script only the collection

@TyroneDindu this is the cords for the plane thats goes round and round in the skydrug