[remove]

Hey man, I run a newer community called “Urban Life RP”. As we’re newer, we’re looking for more active players who can help grow our community. We have a lot to offer and are not 100K or die, or a “gang-oriented” server, we’re a Serious RP server based around the San Andreas lore. I know you may be looking for specifically a vMenu server, but a lot of our players come from vMenu and tend to find Economy more enjoyable because of the true realism. vMenu, yes you can be realistic, but it’ll never be truly realistic due to the fact you’re spawning cars out of a menu. There’s no real progression or reason to value your items or character because, at the end of the day, you didn’t really earn or work for anything. That’s my personal opinion on it, but anyways we’re just a tiny community trying to work our way up and would love to have you, please consider checking out our server bazaar post to see what we have to offer. We’ve been up for about 2 and a half months going onto our third and everything has been flowing smoothly. I’m the only founder & developer of ULRP and it plans to stay that way. Feel free to DM me if you’re interested, there’s also a discord link in my post and you’ll be able to find more information on how to connect, server rules, and more there.