[Relelase] [ESX] loffe_race

What is it?
It is a race script for ESX but it’s easy to remove the ESX parts.

Config
  • Add more online / npc race
  • ‘street_race’ you will use your own vehicle, ‘event’ the script gives you a vehicle
  • TPBack if you should teleport to the start when you lose
Requirements

video

Note:

It is currently in Swedish so you will have to translate, I will add a translation when I have time!
The npc race is kinda shit

Download

16 Likes

If it’s easy to remove the ESX parts why not just remove the ESX parts and release something standalone?

2 Likes

Big thumbs up for the script, thanks very much!

Looks awesome, but will wait for Translation :smiley:

WHY NOT GOOD :

races just for two players

if one player exit the vehicle or leave the race, you cant never close leaderboard screen or race LOL

not Release this is a Pre-Release guys.

I suggest instead making a config for it, to make different racing points where you need to use your vehicle or a given one. That would give the players the Chance to try both of it.
Nice Release! :mascot: :hamburger:

In the config, there is Config.OnlineRace, where you can change players required, positions etc and there’s where you change. Default there is one ‘street_race’ and one ‘event’

1 Like

Ok, good to know! Thanks :slight_smile:

Will remove the ESX parts, I didn’t know how to use scaleforms when I did this so that’s what I used ESX for

Love this. Thanks for releasing your work.
Work great.

A 5 stars release

If you remove the ESX parts will we still be able to use it for ESX?

Yes, of course

1 Like

Exactly. If it’s easy, do it yourself. A lot of people will appreciate framework implementation they can work further with. :slightly_smiling_face:

Very interesting would be some online leaderboard implementation :wink:

@Loffes, I have a problem. After offline race countdown with bikes, I can’t go forward. It forces me to stay on the start line. Backwards, no problem, but yeah… :sweat_smile:

It’s like I would be constantly going against invisible wall in front of me. I haven’t changed anything, besides the point for starting offline race…

umh, the offline race is kinda bugged try to use the online race instead

I’ve figured it out by uncommenting these lines

local locked_speed = GetVehicleMaxSpeed(GetEntityModel(playerVehicle))/3.6 - 15/3.6 -- 15km/h  slower than maximum speed
      SetEntityMaxSpeed(playerVehicle, locked_speed) -- otherwise it is 99% that you win against npc

Now just need to get rid of checkpoints after getting of the bike :sweat_smile:

1 Like

With most of scripts im trying to install i get the same error message attempt to index a nil value (Global ESX)

can we customize it for players to dynamically add routes? for example, add a gps route, share and start racing.

Yes, of course you can do that!