[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

@Marcell9000

you only want no helicopters? what about planes? tell me what you want, and do not want.

I will edit the cargens to remove for you, codewalker is easy for me.

ok it should be a place where player can do there black bussineses

drug dreal, cooking, farming,

but on the island are only a pair of cars with them the player can drive around

no boats, no helis, no planes

that the player have to use the official planeor they have buddys with boats or private planes

can u add 2 spots near the hanger where is spawning a jeep for the player

1 Like

hmm, ok, well, AI boats are still going to drive around the island, thereā€™s nothing I can do about that, so maybe the players can steal them??

yeah thats a very good idea ^^

1 Like

OK, Iā€™ll look into this for you. Leave the helipad or remove it?

Iā€™m currently working on trying to remove the snow flakes from North Yankton but will look into this for you and offer it as a separate download here so like. CayoImprovements3.3.3, NoVehicles, and NoAirVehicles

if u want u can remove the helipad ^^

thx for your help man u are soo nice

1 Like

No problem! it bug me that people just want to say stuff like ā€œif you do not know, donā€™t botherā€. Nobody will learn this way. My friend teach me a lot of stuff about lua, and by no means am I genius but I learn lol.

And I could join the thousands of people and charge for this resource, but for what? so I can buy junk food? lol, I donā€™t like the idea of charging for it.

Update: I have removed snow flakes :partying_face: :partly_sunny:

Some code I was suggested :thinking: Iā€™m now applying the code to the resource and will update it soon. CayoImprovements 3.3.2

Iā€™m not sure you understand, I have removed the snow flakes that come from North Yankton.

North Yankton is above Cayo Perico. It is not ideal to have North Yankton and Cayo Perico at the same time.

the new update removes the ymaps and everything for Cayo Perico anyways.

Yeah, thatā€™s normal. Donā€™t worry about it. Canā€™t fix it at the moment

Looks great

1 Like

Thanks! just updated it

3.3.2 now released!

You now have the option of original, no vehicles, or no flight/sea vehicles.

Vehicles are not 100% persistent as I havenā€™t figured out how to do this yet besides codewalker cargens.

• Removes the snow flakes from North Yankton. No more snowy vehicles!

• Fixes invisible collision next to the hangar that was accidentally left in from CayoPericoShops resource, my apologies! (You will need to replace mine with theirs if you add the shops into your server)

• Renamed scripts to cp_both_islands.lua and cp_switch_islands.lua

• added weed, meth and cocaine tables

1 Like

Do you have this in GitHub or something as the .zip on the main topic itā€™s downloading for me, no idea why I have tried on 2 different browsers and both it didnā€™t download on.

1 Like

:thinking: Sorry to hear that, I donā€™t have it on github unfortunately, however I had been having issues with the forums for a few hours so that could have been it?

How did you remove the snow flakes from north yankton? Does this also remove the snow affect vehicles can end up with(rather than be dirt dirty, they spawn in snow dirty)

1 Like

@Elfen

I had to disable the ā€œzoneā€ for prologue, aka North Yankton.

Iā€™ve just checked, and it appears to have stopped the snow affect vehicles end up with.

They appear to still appear slightly dirty, but, it kind of makes sense if you think of the whole, ā€œa vehicle on an island/dirt roadā€ environment:

No more snowy vehicles :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah all good, Just downloaded it now and It has worked :smiley:

1 Like

I assume to disabled youā€™re using the ybns and ymaps? Cuz Im jsut trying to understand how you did it since I donā€™t think there is any actual natives that stop it.

1 Like