[Releases] ESX Notepad

I Got this problem :slight_smile:

Did you import “notepad” in database item table?

Can you show how to input this in database? Because i am newbie

INSERT INTO `items` (`name`, `label`, `limit`, `rare`, `can_remove`, `can_steal`) VALUES ('notepad', 'Notepad', 1, 0, 1, 1);

1 Like

The reason that the character freazes is because you renamed the resource. If you want to rename it you should do it in js aswell. Otherwise it does that

Screenshot_1

when i execute the sql insert

delete “, can_steal” then delete the last “, 1”

then rerun

lel doesnt work again i insert it in sql when i press /notes nothing happen :smiley:

if it injected successfully, did you then get the notepad into your inventory?

did you have any new errors with the sql?

i dont have errors or something in console of the server

Ok. I had to add it as an item for shops, then bought it. Then as long as it sat in my inventory, I was able to create notes.

Did you add a way to have it in your character inventory?

can you sent me the script full with sql to try it complete?

I’ll send you an sql file I wrote that “should” implement it, and only costs $1 to buy. after you import this into your sql, I would suggest restarting your entire server to make sure all the scripts update properly

USE `essentialmode`;

INSERT INTO `items` (`name`, `label`, `limit`) VALUES
	('notepad', 'Notepad', 1)
;

INSERT INTO `shops` (store, item, price) VALUES
	('TwentyFourSeven','notepad',1),
	('RobsLiquor','notepad',1),
	('LTDgasoline','notepad',1)
;

Dont worry i fix it thanks for your time!

Can i have it? Im using vRP and i really want it with vRP :slight_smile:

Convert it yourself. Lol

1 Like

Anyway to have it so that a player can pick up a note and put it in his/hers inventory if the player wants to save it, if it’s evidence for police, etc?

That you need to do it yourself. The person already give you a base skeleton that you can do as you wanted. Just need to insert it into the database and make it became an item.

Hello, when i type /notes it normally open but when i click on drop my mouse freeze or when i press ESC it’s freezed, do you know how to fix it?

can this notepad add some button to save the notepad then can be editable ?