[Release][YMAP] Secret Weed Base

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

" I wanted to create a discreet gathering place for the weed not far from the city"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:books:Table of contents :

• :hammer_and_pick: Description
  • :camera: Screenshot exemple
  • :video_camera: VidĂ©o demonstration
  • :floppy_disk: Download the mapping

:hammer_and_pick: Description:

What can you find here ?

• weed
  • weed
  • and weed again :rofl:

:camera: Screenshot exemple :

:video_camera: Vidéo demonstration :

:floppy_disk: Download the mapping :
secret weed.zip (1.3 MB)

:innocent: This is again my small contribution to the fivem community Hope you enjoy

13 Likes

first

1 Like

Thanks mate looks cool! Drug ymaps are always welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

Ey Patoche ,

Toutes vos maps sont tres optimiser et pas lourd du tout. J’apprecie votre beau travail! Merci!

1 Like

@Patoche-Mapping Et dire que j’ai failli ne pas télécharger la map car j’en ai beaucoup mais comme elle est signé Patoche , c’est un peu une obligation , 100% pure marque , qui marche toujours super bien et va pas créer d’erreur ou de dysfonctionnement . Continue comme ça , on t’adore et tes maps sont magnifique.

Ps:si tu as du temps je te suggère de nous faire des belles grandes maisons pour des gangs , c’est ce que je recherche mais un peu écarté de la ville car au centre ville on a trop de map , se serait bien si tu pouvais mettre des villas , une à gauche en haut de la map , à droite ect par exemple . Ce serait parfait pour créer des zone de gangs … C’est une suggestion je t’en voudrais pas si tu prends pas ça on compte . On t’aime patoche !!! :100::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat:

And to say that I almost did not download the map because I have a lot but as it is signed Patoche, it’s a bit of an obligation, 100% pure brand, which still works great and will not create an error or malfunction. Continue like this, we love you and your maps are beautiful.

Ps: if you have time I suggest you make beautiful houses for gangs, that’s what I want but a little removed from the city because in the city center we have too much map, it would be nice if you could put villas, one left, at the top of the map,left , right , center ect for example. It would be perfect to create gang zones … It’s a suggestion
I will not desert you in the opposite case… We love you patoche !!!:100::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat:

1 Like

Just perfect. 10/10.

I hope more maps of drugs for nice roles!!

i work in !

This is what we need keep working on ymaps cuz they look sick

where can i find it in game?

i dont see the coords in his post but there is a screen shot with the mini map so should be able to find it.

1 Like

Hi Patoche, love this map asset. As a noob, can I please ask for some install instructions? I’m not sure if this is the kind of ymap I would put in a stream folder in my map folder or run as a separate script sort of thing…

it’s simple , you can find many tutorial on youtube " how install mapping on fivem "

You need to creat a resource for your folder , start this folder on your server.cfg , and everything on this folder can be start .

all file on my mapping can be load like a ymap. Screenshot_1329

( the name aren’t the same for the ymap because i have edit it for me , but it’s my mapping )

Thanks for that… Got it working. Looks great in game.

For anyone as nooby as me that comes along. Create a folder, (call it whatever… I did secretweed) inside it create a folder called stream, and add a file called __resource.lua from any other working ymap, drop and go that you can find. Place all of the files from this upload into the stream folder, add the secretwee folder to your resources and put “start secretweed”(or whatever you called it) in your server.cfg

The door doesnt open its constantly shut or do you have to put a teleport from the door to inside please?

you do not install the mapping correctly

@Patoche-Mapping any idea what i did wrong? i downloaded it put it in my resource and started it , you have to no clip through the wall to be able to get in? do you know what i have done wrong

did you leave ALL the files I shared in your resource folder?

Screenshot_1369

everything need to be in

sorted it thank you ! your scripts are awesome

very nice script thx !