[RELEASE] [YMAP] Del Perro Drive In

Greetings new Ymap made for our server and decided to release it to the perfect community, we are using Hypnonema tv screen:

This map was designed for his tv screen and no this ymap does not include a tv screen. it is just edits to make it more perfect of a drive in cinema.

Screenshots:

Download:

1 Like

Would this work with loaf_tv?

2 Likes

As he said - the screen is not part of his ymap.

1 Like

Yup I’m an idiot did not see that part. Going to slink back in to my cage embarrassed for being stupid and blind. Thanks for the correction.

2 Likes

it doesn’t have any effects on the tv, the hypnonema tv was already placed in that location. so if your are able to place a tv there it could work

Well, dang it in nice words lmfao. I obviously didn’t see that because I thought it was just my game build. I had other stuff like ai bus not working as well, with a build from 3 days ago, but the latest build bus routes did work, yet map stuff of the right half in spanish, no mini map, etc, fml lol. I went frigging nutz today trying to figure out why only the screen didn’t show up. So basically he gave us a half a script lol GD it! lmfao