[Release] [YMAP] Christmas in sandy shores [First Release]

Hey, everyone, this is my first attempt at making a public YMAP for Christmas in sandy shores hopefully you enjoy! All criticism is welcome if it is constructive.

===================================================================================
UPDATES [V3] (screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ENYNMtN)

Added decorations around Paleto Bay including, the Police stations exterior and interior, added a Christmas tree in the Paleto Markets, Added decorations around the bay medical center, added decorations to the fire station and bank.

Added decorations to the Chumash area including multiple houses with snowmen and Christmas lights and the great ocean highway fleeca bank

===================================================================================

Download Via GitHub

------------------------Changelog----------------------------------
V1 - Initial Release 16/11/2018
V2 - Updated 19/11/2018
V3- Updated 21/11/2018
------------------------Changelog----------------------------------

6 Likes

hmmm

1 more xmas map

hmm seriously

GOOD WORK THO

1 Like

I appreciate the detail on this release and you not over doing the Christmas trees xD thank you for releasing this

3 Likes

Thanks for the crticism I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words and review I appreciate it!

stop craying like a babe plse
if you don’t like keep it for yourself. Damn that man or child. you wrote the same messages at all xmas releases

2 Likes

it is to many okay

https://forum.cfx.re/t/xmas-ymap/180367/12

No that is fake news

of course but it’s good we don’t have the same inspiration and you have many choices. i have the mine inside your list :wink:

my list??

I mean in the list

I agree, There is a lot of Christmas YMAPS originally I wasn’t going to release this but after seeing some of the other maps that were created I thought some players might like the simple design to my one and decided to upload it, I appreciate the criticism and will work on something different for the future.

Variety is a good thing in my opinion. Thank you for releasing.

1 Like

Great map!

Only issue I encountered was at the back of the Hospital where the prop dimensions of the lights prevented vehicles from pulling through.

didnt know it added them in paleto too. Nice