[Release] xnNightclub

xnNightclub
The Galaxy Nightclub added to Vespucci Beach with clientside NPCs. Weapons cannot be used inside the club and NPCs cannot be interacted with. You could change the nightclub style if you wanted by changing the Interior Entity Sets in the EntitySets variable but I can’t really be bothered to tell you how to do that.

All NPCs are CLIENTSIDE which means you may see NPCs wearing different outfits compared to a friend. This is another reason why you can’t interact with the NPCs as they aren’t sync’d.

Installation
Copy xnNightclub to your resources folder and add start xnNightclub to your server.cfg

Download
xnNightclub.rar (5.6 KB)

Source

11 Likes

very show congratulations for the very creative and pleasant work

1 Like

When i enter to club, i fall into a map :smiley:

1 Like

Another resource is unloading the ymap. Probs Bobs_Ipl or something

Love the script and everything is working amazing! Just one question I do have, I see your TV’s have the playlist going on them, however none of the TV’s in the club on my end have a display…is something else interfering or is that in another script you have?

Mine stopped working as well, this was resolved with a Server Restart with Server Cache wiped.

how to use Weapons ?
wat do i modify

Smallo, can u help me?

When I enter the club I see the interior perfectly, but I can’t take any steps and go back to the entrance.

1 Like

Done that about 5 times already, it works for a min or so and then stops again :frowning:

I am to, is there a IPL or ymap for this?

This works fine as long as you don’t have other resources interfering with Nightclubs. For example bob74_ipl will likely disable it. Look into other resources before complaining about this one.

I did look into it, even disable Bob’s and it still didnt work for me.

:man_shrugging: works fine here, so you have a conflict with something on your server. I can’t fix that for you.

I have a resource that clearly makes the interior BRIGHT.
Everything works… loads… just… its like someone turned on all the lights.
Any ideas?

Another resource messing with loading interior entity sets. Probs bobs74_ipl or something similar.

I have it turned off actually. Ive been scouring through my stuff. I’ll keep looking!

These xn Resources are FANTASTIC by the way. GREAT WORK!

This is very nice and working perfectly !

Its possible to make the same with Unicorn for the npc?

How did you get music playing? And nothing shows on the TV projectors for me

EDIT: I’m an idiot. I had game music turned down. Still can’t get tvs working though

Mine stopped working as well, this was resolved with a Server Restart with Server Cache wiped.

Restart etc didn’t fix it. But i did find that if I disable vMenu the TVs start working again. And when I re-enable vMenu they stop working.

So vMenu interferes with it somehow. Which is weird as the TV works fine with vMenu enabled on the OPs other release for the arena