[RELEASE] XNLRankBar ('Fully' working original GTA Rankbar / XP Bar NATIVELY! - with original GTA Levels!)

Oh what a beautiful BEAUTIFUL person! Love your script! I have to work on a level and quest design before to use it now! Thank you for that! Good work

1 Like

Great Script

1 Like

well thanks to @VenomXNL , @sixsens and @Jules_Lucas it was very easy to set all of this up
thanks for @sixsens for 70% of the server file and @Jules_Lucas for 30% of the server file + some basic knowledge for ESX and the instructions that @VenomXNL mentioned .
so this is my XNLRANKBAR for ESX fully working and saving levels (xp) to database so player levels are saved .
XNLRankBar.rar (13.2 KB)
Steps to make this work :
-download the file and extract to your ressources folder .
-add start XNLRankBar in your config file .
-go to users table in your database -> then columns -> add a column called ‘xp’ with this options .

-now save and start your server .
-now the rank bar will showup if you use NUMPAD8 ( you can change it in client.lua line 110 )
-i set max rank to 5000 but you can change it in client.lua line 154
-> the rank bar is fully working and saving .
-> it’s up to you to use the four lines below in your scripts :

to gain xp :

exports.XNLRankBar:Exp_XNL_AddPlayerXP(100)
TriggerServerEvent(‘AddXp’, 100)

to remove xp :

exports.XNLRankBar:Exp_XNL_RemovePlayerXP(100)
TriggerServerEvent(‘RemoveXp’, 100)

->you can change the value ‘100’ to any other value you want . [note: 100 is the xp]

PS : DON’T FORGET THAT THE RANK BAR WON’T ADD XP ON ITS OWN ! YOU SHOULD USE THE LINES ABOVE TO ADD/REMOVE XP FOR A CERTAIN ACTION IN YOUR SCRIPTS !
NOTE : i forgot to mention that i changed the rankbar color so you can change it back in line 694 .

COLOR NUMBERS :slight_smile:

PURE_WHITE = 0
	WHITE 		= 1
	BLACK 		= 2
	GREY 		= 3
	GREYLIGHT 	= 4
	GREYDARK 	= 5
	RED 		= 6
	REDLIGHT 	= 7
	REDDARK 	= 8 <- the one i'm  actually using
	BLUE 		= 9
	BLUELIGHT 	= 10
	BLUEDARK 	= 11
	YELLOW 		= 12
	YELLOWLIGHT = 13
	YELLOWDARK 	= 14
	ORANGE 		= 15
	ORANGELIGHT = 16
	ORANGEDARK 	= 17
	GREEN 		= 18
	GREENLIGHT 	= 19
	GREENDARK 	= 20
	PURPLE 		= 21
	PURPLELIGHT	= 22
	PURPLEDARK 	= 23
	PINK 		= 24
	BRONZE 		= 107
	SILVER 		= 108
	GOLD 		= 109
	PLATINUM 	= 110
	FREEMODE 	= 116	-- This is the 'normal blue color' for the Rankbar
1 Like

yo did you find a solution ?
nvm i was using them on server side instead of clientside xD + I didn’t add the server part to other scripts to use triggerserverevent xD

what is the mistake ?

… better, don’t quote something unrelated and explain what problem you are having.

can you make vrp?