[RELEASE] XNLRankBar ('Fully' working original GTA Rankbar / XP Bar NATIVELY! - with original GTA Levels!)

How to disable control for below xp or level XNLRankBar

Nope, because that (as explained a dozen times now and in many comments): that totally depends on your database, framework, how you use your stats etc etc etc…

I’m using my own (privately developed from scratch) framework, so my database code is 100% unusable, however there are already people whom made it (partially?) ESX compatible for example…

How that works? I seriously have no clue because I have never used any framework like ESX, vRP etc (nor will I ever do so). Nothing against those frameworks though, i just like to make all my stuff custom.

Maybe a better place to ask is at the person(s)? whom have released esx_scoreboard :wink:

I don’t know, i don’t use the ESX scripts etc, so i really don’t know.

Would be nice to export XNL_GetXPFloorForLevel and XNL_GetXPCeilingForLevel for current player level, this way, it becomes fully compatible with " HEIST_CELEBRATION" scaleform, or with other scripts that might require “quick maths”.

1 Like

Done :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Not for “Current player level” but that isn’t to difficult to retrieve this way now :slight_smile:

1 Like

How to lock a vehicle or weapon until it reaches a certain level ؟

I’m seriously not even going to bother with telling the same over and over again, just read the documentation and the post.

TL-DR: This resource does nothing like that

It’s seriously getting super annoying that you’ve spend enormous amounts of time making resources AND documenting the living crap out of them and then people not even taking 5 minutes of time to read the actual documentation you’ve wrote for them.

THIS SCRIPT DOES NOT!!! Save XP or Load XP to an database, neither will it give the option to ‘level lock’ items like weapons, cars, missions etc etc. This is “just” an GRAPHICAL INTERFACE.

THIS SCRIPT DOES NOT!!! Save XP or Load XP to an database, neither will it give the option to ‘level lock’ items like weapons, cars, missions etc etc. This is “just” an GRAPHICAL INTERFACE.

Yes, that is exactly what is says, sorry what do you mean?

hello can you make for Vrp? :smiley:

Hey :slight_smile: ,

There is “no need/use” to “make” it for VRP (or any other frame work) because it is alreay 100% universal. However it WILL need to be (customly) implemented into your server so that all missions (or the "award xp function(s)) are also using the calls for showing the XP Bar.

I myself aren’t using ANY frameworks though, so for me it’s 100% imposible to try (and thus guess) to ‘implement it’ for other frameworks. This due to the fact that i’m running a 100% custom from scratch server.

However IF there is someone whom has made a ‘universal plugin/adaption’ of my script (for use with VRP) please reply to this message so i can link it at the OP :slight_smile:

Làm sao để tôi tặng kinh nghiệp theo thời gian

Well first of all it’s more “convenient” to talk/type English on a global/English forum (or at least use Google-Translate yourself so others can also read it what you ask).

Secondly: This script does NOT provide XP, DOES NOT reward you points or lock certain items in game. IT IS JUST A UI Element. If you want to reward XP, make unlocks etc you will need to make your own script for this.

General reply (to LOTS of people whom keep asking "how do i make xp per kill, unlocks etc):
People, PLEASE for the love of god: Read the documentation.
I (and many other modders/scripters) make these mod’s AND the documentation for YOUR convenience (especially the documentation). It’s just disrespectful and annoying to be honest if people just don’t take a couple of minutes of time to read what has taken me/us hours to make and write.

So from here on I will no longer reply (in anyway) to questions which could have been clearly answered by taking a look at the documentation.

Thank youu u saved me some time, converted it fully for js :smiley:

1 Like

Well I wanted to make a script adapted to this one or even within this one, the objective of the code would be to make people earn XP every 10/20 min, can anyone help me?
@ VenomXNL

Hey people how are you doing ? I’m having trouble trying to convert the server ESX parts from XNLRankBar to QBCore. Do anybody have a script working for this or can help me to convert it ?

Hello how i can add this on my Drift Script?
i will that player get EXP when he make Drift.
thank you

@VenomXNL

hello
how to get lisence

Sorry for my late reply, but I’m not really that active with FiveM anymore these days.

It’s a total coincidence that I’m currently doing a small side project for our own use (since not having touched FiveM for 2 or 3 years actually).

But if you want people to get XP from drifting then you would need to make (of have) a script that detects drifting, the angle (if you also want to give more XP for that), keeps track of the drift duration etc…

And then make that script call my script to award the xp.

(the awarding XP is explained in the comments and documentation in the download :slight_smile: )

Do keep in mind: MY SCRIPT DOES NOT SAVE XP/PROGRESS, it is only a ‘rankbar interface’ that’s it.

Everything else needs to be done yourself. I just recreated the GTA:O rankbar for FiveM :slight_smile: